Chapter 2

Chapter 2

'Getting Around'

Someone knocking on the door woke me up, and I finally got myself to get up. I walked to the door and opened it to see three girls, two blondes and one brunette.

"Hi?" I questioned and stretched my muscles. Sleeping on the couch wasn't a great idea.

"Hey! We are your neighbors. Well we live downstairs, but we wanted to come up here and see who lived here. This is the most expensive apartment in the building." one of the blondes said.

I turned and looked around our apartment and turned back to them,"What's the difference between the apartments?"

"Well in these there are two separate rooms, each room has a bathroom, and a bigger kitchen." the other blonde explained. I nodded and finally feeling more awake than before.

"So what are your names?" I asked while walking back into the apartment and waved them in behind me. I saw Brittany still sleeping in the recliner, she is a hard sleeper.

"I'm Ashley." the first blonde that talked earlier said.

"I'm Carmen." The other blonde said.

"I'm Sacha(Sasha)" the brunette finally said.

"What time is it?" I heard Brittany grumble from behind me. They all jumped, I guess they never noticed her laying there.

"Oh yeah, this is my twin sister Brittany and I'm Brianna." I looked at my phone for the time,"It's 4:36." I said to her and turned back to them.

"We're actually going to go shopping for things for the apartment. If you want to come with us you can." I offered and plopped down on the couch. Then patted the seat next to me signaling for them to sit down.

"That's awesome. We are going clubbing tonight before classes start in 3 days. So you guys are welcome to come if you want." Carmen said.

"Well let's get to it then!" Brittany said excitedly from beside me.

*  *  *  *  *  *

When walked into Bed, Bath & Beyond and got a shopping cart. We had all went out and gotten ice cream from Marble Slab.

"I want the purple one!" I exclaimed and pointed to the purple zebra print bed set.

"Of course you do." Brittany said as I reached up and pulled down the bag the stuff was in.

When we were done shopping we ended up getting all of us a new dresses for clubbing tonight. We had to force Sacha to buy a dress, we found out she was very shy.

Brittany and I got bed sets, lamps, new clothes, blankets, food, and other things to put around the apartment. Then Ashley said it would be great if we got a job. So Brittany and I got a job at GNC where we make smoothies. We started next Monday, and two hours after classes end.

Then we got back to the apartment and set up all of our stuff, and got it done quicker with the help of Carmen, Ashley, and Sacha.

 Both Brittany and I were already dressed and our hair and make-up done. I was wearing a black strapless dress that showed some cleavage and it came down to the high part of my thigh. But not so short where if I bend over it would show my underwear. Then I had on black pumps to go with it. My hair was let loose and flowing down my back with some cascading over my shoulders.

Right now I was fixing Carmen's hair, and Brittany was doing Ashley's. We all decided we were going to have to basically hold down Sacha. We found out she is a kind of book worm and shy, but she will open up if you make her. So that's what we are going to do.

*   *   *   *   *

We showed the club bouncers our ID's and walked past him into the club. Ashley had told me and Brittany that this was the hottest club there is around. Since I love clubbing, that's just better for me.

I walked to the bar with Sacha and got us both some drinks. I had to basically force Sacha to drink the drink. She kept saying she doesn't drink alcohol, but has never tried it. Now she is loving it and off dancing with some random guy.

"Hey beautiful." I heard a deep voice say from beside me. I turned to see a guy around my age that looked super yummy. I laughed at that thought. What kind of person says that?

"Hey." I said smiling and completly turning my body so that I was facing him.

"Would you like me to buy you a drink?" He asked gesturing to the bartender.

"Yeah." I said nodding quickly. He ordered a shot of tequila and the bartender brought it to me. I grabbed it and downed the shot quickly and smiled.

"Drinker aren't you?" he asked laughing.

I nodded, feeling myself letting loose and getting slightly typsy.

"So do you want to dance?" asked the same guy from earlier, he had told me his name was Xavier. Then I had bought and drank about 4 more so now I was probably toasted.

I giggled and nodded letting him take me by the hand and onto the dance floor. 'Don't Wanna Go Home' by Jason Derulo started to play, and I grinded against Xavier while his hands rested on my hips.

I turned around to face him and put my arms around his neck and started kissing him. He held me by the small of my back because I almost lost my balance. I had gotten to know him throughout the night, he was actually a really sweet guy. He was going to a different college about a town down, and he was studying to be a vetenarian. He came out to have a good time and so did I.

So I danced the night away with Xavier.

*   *   *   *   *

I stumbled into our apartment with Brittany stumbling in soon behind me. When I walked past the clock on the stove I saw it was 4:55. Then I walked into my room to see my phone buzzing on my nightstand.

I looked at the message to see it was Xavier. Oh yeah, I forgot that I gave him my number, but I felt too drunk to text him back.

Then I felt a twisting feeling in my stomach and knew it was coming. I ran the best I could to my bathroom and fell to my knees in front of the toilet puking my guts out.

When I was done with that I brushed my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth. Then I walked out of my bathroom and into my room to see a teenage girl standing in my room. I frowned and cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Who are you?" I slurred.

I took in the girls appearance to see she was in a tank top and ripped jeans. She had what looked like stains of blood on her clothing and gashes on her arms. She had bruises on her wrist, and what looked like stab wounds on her chest , stomach, and legs.

"Are you okay?" I asked and tried to touch her, but she disentagrated.

I laughed, thinking it was just me being drunk and seeing things. Plopping down on my bed, not bothered to put on my pajamas, I let sleep take over.