Read!

Hey guys! 

FIrst of all I want to thank you all for the support PTBBG has gotten, I didn't see it to have a thousand readers at all, so I'm so happy. I never dreamed that PTBBG would be notice since it has a cliche title XD But see where that has gotten me! So thank you again!

Second of all this book will be on hold because of school -.- It's starting to annoy me! Everyday is assignment day! They won't let me breath and to make things worse is that I'm a Senior! And Seniors has to do ten times the work load for us to be able to graduate! So I'm taking a time off, but I promise that PTBBG would be updated when I get a breather, though I have the latest chapter on MS word it still hasn't satisfied me so I decided to redo it. 

I know I know, your probably thinking "Hey! Sheriff Squinty is a college student and she doesn't puts her books on hold" I know it's a lame excuse but I seriously want to get good grades to be in one of the elite college from where I live. So yeah, hate me all you want. I don't care. But I do hope that you understand me. If your still wanting to read my stories try Fated and Mellisa Marks me or maybe Mine. Just suggesting (WInk, wink)

I guessing that it will be a week or three from my next update so yeah. Hope you really do understand. So guess this is where I say my good-bye's. 

This won't be the last my lovelies! Mwah Mwah! 

That's all for now! Peace out my lovelies! :) 

xXkatexX