Netball!

I LOVE netball ,

Netball is special to me and this is why:

One day I had a netball carnival for my school, I did a few games then my sister Casey came to watch and after it was all done I went home with my sister. When we got home and my sister said to my she is really good can she come play netball with me for true blue and mum said she isn't meant to play sports , but then mum said she would think about it ! . Then this year came and netball season was going to start soon and my sister came back to my mum and ask again can she play netball and then mum said yes , so I start netball and i played the season for true blue with my sister and trophy night comes and I got a trophy yay! But then I got invited to a netball assoc. Trophy night so I went to that and I got a other trophy yay! But that one was special and from the netball assoc. And only a few from each team got to go and u was one of them ! And that's why I LOVE netball!

The reason I'm not meant to play sports is because I have a serious heart problem that I could die from but that does not stop me, I will never stop playing netball!

A big thank you to my sister Casey I LOVE u so must!<3

Thank you the netball assoc., for the trophys!

And go true blue you work and well done to the players of A grade, B grade and C grade for wining the finals!

Thanks for reading !