Micky Smith

I had a lot of questions in my mind, What happened to Rose? What will happen to us? Is the Doctor coming back? who were those voices outside? We all looked at each other in silence, and Naomi finally broke it saying "I don't know about you guys, but I am going to see what's going on outside, I don't want to just sit here and do nothing." She moved towards the door. I looked at Sophie and Julie and they nodded, so we all went with Naomi as she slowly opened the door and peered out. There was nothing, no sound, except for the car alarms, no people walking around, just silence. I heard a gasp and looked at Sophie, who was covering her mouth and looking at a woman laying on the ground. "That's probably the voice we heard earlier." Naomi said. There were footsteps coming and we all just stood there waiting and hoping it was Rose or the Doctor. It was neither, he came around the corner and stopped. He was black, had on a black shirt, black leather jacket, and jeans. "Who are you?" he asked, then looked behind us, "Rose..." he ran past us and into the TARDIS. We followed, he looked around, then came to us, "Do you know where Rose is?" we shook our heads, "she left a few minutes after the Doctor left" Julie stated. He looked disappointed, then confused, "how do you know about the Doctor?" he asked us. "Well, we were running from these...robot things, and then we were in the TARDIS with the Doctor." I explained, he looked at us, then said "well, I better go find Rose." and turned to go out of the TARDIS, "wait," Sophie said, "can we come too? there's nothing else to do." he looked at us then sighed, "come on, then" and walked the other way, we all followed him, not knowing what we got ourselves into. There was a long silence, so I decided to break it, "so, what's your name?" I asked him. "Micky Smith" he replied, "what about you guys?" I was about to say something but Naomi cut in, "for your information we are girls not guys, and I'm Naomi. this is Mikito, Sophie, and Julie." she said while gesturing to us. Then some more silence as we were walking down the street, that silence was broken by an explosion up ahead. we all ran towards it, finding the Doctor and Rose, "Rose!" Micky ran to Rose and they hugged. The Doctor came over to us, "ok, now to find out what is so special about you four and why the TARDIS opened for you." he said and then we all went into the TARDIS except Micky who went home. The Doctor started running around the TARDIS pushing buttons and pulling levers, then he looked at a screen and stared at it with a shocked expression. the four of us looked at each other while the Doctor walked towards us, "you four are......Time Lords."'

dun dun dunnnnn! Cliffhanger! tell me what you think and comment and vote!