CHAPTER 11

LISA POV~

"Umm hey...you girls want to accompany us practicing?".suddenly mark asked an broke the silent among us."ummm im okay if yurin and yae in is okay".i said while facing to yurin and yae in."im okay though,how about you yurin?".yae in asked yurin."umm well im okay too".yurin said shyly.

"Okay lets go then!".jb said while standing up . We all stand up and go to got7 car.it is huge.i was amazed by the huge car.

"Okay all ready?".jb ask."yes we're ready!".we answered together.

A few minutes later....

We are infront of jyp building.mark and jb got into jyp to disscuss something.i dont know what they want to disscuss.i look at my hands.suddenly my brain flashesback what i have done to bambam in the ice cream shop lately.i took a quick look on bambam.he is smiling.his smile is kind of creepy.his attitude is kind of weird after the incident.

MARK POV~

"Wait here guys me and jb have to discuss something".i said while getting of the car."okay..".they said.

I walked side by side with jb into jyp building."annyeong mr.lee can we disscuss something?".i asked our manager."oh ofcourse^^". Our manager said while sitting on the sofa."well.... we want to ask your permission too let our friends accompany us while practicing.can we ?".jb asked our manager."ummmm.... for me yeah okay you can .... but you know right jyp rules?we cant let strangers or people that has no relation about jyp step into jyp building".our manager said with a serious expression.i feel bad for the girls.
"Ummm rules is rules...".jb said with a sad expression.

We get back in the car."okay guys ... i have a bad news.im sorry girls we cant let you girls enter the jyp building.jyp rules said that we cant let strangers or people that has no relation about jyp steps into jyp building.im so sorry".i said in a sad tone.

"Awwww!!!! Its so bad....".bambam said while pouting."ummm is that so we should go home".lisa said with a fake smile."yeah we better get going".yurin said while looking at her watch.

"If that so..can we send you girls home? I felt so bad you know...".i said while facing the girls"."ohh no thanksss... our driver will pick us up dont worry".lisa said while smilling."its good to spend time with you guys! We have to go, goodbye... practice well!".lisa yurin and yae in said while waving at us.
"Bye !!! Take care lisa!!!!".bambam said while waving."bye lisa !!! Text me when you are home!.jackson said."wear warm clothes it is cold yurin!.yugyeom said with a shy tone."dont catch cold yae in!!!".i said with a grin.omo! It is so embarassing why did i said it.we said our last goodbye to the girls and walked into the jyp buliding.

------------------------------------------------------

LISA POV~

after a few minutes in the car,finally i arrived home at dinner time.i get of the car and walked to the door but suddenly i saw a man stands at the front oh my house door.he is shivering.i was wandering what he is doing at outside in this cold weather.i walked slowly towards him.i was shocked.

"Hey... what are you doing outside in this cold weather?".i asked him curiously."im waiting for you".he said while smilling.the smile that i adore a few years ago melts my heart."oh...we should get in now...we can catch cold you know"."okay...".he said while smilling again.ohhhh sh*t his f**cking smile just makes me crazy.

We enter the house together."im home". i said while smilling.i see mr. and mrs.jeon are here.ohhh sh*t i forgot that today we have dinner with the jeon's family after many years we didnt see each other.how could i forgot it huh.

"You two come sit with us".my mom said while pouring some water to a glass.i sit beside my mother and jungkook sit beside me.
"Awwww lisa!! You are so pretty!".suddenlly mrs.jeon said while messing my hair."hehe".i smiled."look at you jungkook you are so handsome".my mom said.jungkook just smiled.

"what school do you attend now lisa?".mr.jeon ask.'umm well now im schooling at shinhwa highschool".i said while munching the food."is that school is for idols only?.mrs. jeon asked."ummm yeah but some student that have the talent can attend that school too".i said while smiling."oh that means you can sing!".mrs.jeon said."oh no i cant sing".i said shyly."mom...she is a liar... she can sing...i always hear her sing in class a few years ago, she has a good voice!".suddenly jungkook said."awww sweety... dont be shy...you have to be brave".my mom said.i just smiled.i gave jungkook a scary glare because he tell me my secret.

"how about you jungkook?what are you doing know?".mom asked jungkook."well.. know im a member of a group that named bangtan boys".he said with a smile.im quite shocked because he is an idol now."wahh its great.how about your studies?.my mom asked jungkook."im still schooling".he answered."ohhh so tiring".my mom said."yeah it is tiring but that is my dream i want to be an idol so i have to work hard for it".he said while munching his food."goodluck".my mom said."thank you mrs.park".jungkook said.

(A/N okay this chapter is a bit longer than the others.i will work on a longer chapter!.keep supporting this book!)

-love you supporters
-sorry for the wrong spelling or typo
-please vote!♡

@worldwidebunny