All choked up

After Gordon asked for Cicero a few times Jerome stabbed the Rat in the eye before Gordon and Bullock burst in before they left through the fire escape. After the two detectives got a face full of knock out gas and Gordon managed to get them into the hallway Jerome walked down the hall holding Chance's hand while he whistled then smiled when he saw the detective Gordon. "Detective Gordon! Old pal!" Jerome said as he bent down to the detective. "That has sure packs a punch huh?" He said then Gordon went to shoot him but Jerome easily grabbed his arm and laughed a little. "Oh that's cute." Jerome said as he pat Gordon who quickly pinned him to the wall and choked him. "I'm sensing anger." Jerome choked out. Chance stepped forward only for Jerome to shift his gaze to her and put his hand up a little making her stop and watch. "You killed Sarah Essen." Gordon said making the ginger smile a lot and nod. "Now I'm gonna kill you!" Gordon said angrily only to make Jerome laugh and point the gun to the detectives head. "Don't shoot him." Tabitha said as she walked down the hall pushing Chance out of the way. Jerome hit Gordon in the head with the gun then sat up. "How 'bout a flesh wound." He said then got up and pushed past her to get to Chance. "No my dibs." Tabitha said as she kicked Gordon in the head knocking him out.
     Jerome held Chance's hand as they sat in the back seat of the car while she slowly played with his fingers making him lean in and kiss her cheek causing her to smile then put her head on his shoulder. "Be my assistant tonight." He whispered in her ear making her look up at him. "I thought that was Barbra's job." She said with confusion coming across her doll like face. "Why can't I have two?" He asked as he started kissing her neck. "You know I love having my favorite girl on stage...even if she doesn't like it that much." He said looking into her eyes then kissing her. Tabitha quickly hit the breaks causing Jerome and Chance to quickly hit her seat. "What the hell?!" Jerome yelled as he glared at Tabitha through the mirror. "We're back." She said getting out of the car and slamming the door behind her. "Jealous thing isn't she?" Jerome said laughing then went back to kissing Chance.