PewdieCry Oneshots.

Author's Note: Hi. If you guys don't know me, my name is Jyune Anpo. I'm 15 yrs. old... I LOVE VIDEO GAMES! PS3 games, computer games, Wii games, you name it. My first ever story here in Wattpad was "Scary Short Stories", which I started maybe 2 weeks ago... Anywho... I wanted to write PewdieCry oneshots for a long time now, but I was afraid of the judging of people saying "You're just 15 yrs. old and you write these kind of stories?!" or "You're just 15 yrs. old but you write smut?! Shame on you!"... But, the hell with it. I know it's bad to ship people that doesn't really like being shipped that way. Let's just say, person no. 1 doesn't like person no. 2 that way. But it's just too much!!! Aaand, here it is! You guys enjoy this, 'kay? 'Kay... Good.

I respect Pewds and Cry as the people they are... So please don't tell me that what I'm doing is disrespectful... I know that this is disrespectful, but I just can't take it... The ideas for stories for PewdieCry fanfics in my head are now in hundreds... So, yeah. I'm subscribed to them not because I just ship them but because I respect them too...

Anyways... THIS SHIP WON'T SINK THAT EASILY, 'KAY?! SO ANY RETARDED COMMENTS WILL EITHER BE IGNORED OR REPLIED WITH NO RESPECT, GOT IT?!

I thank you, friends, in advance for reading this story... Well, here 'ya go then!