FORM

Name:

Age: ( I would advise somewhere around 16 or 17 )

Gender:

Personality: ( put it in sentences )

Appearance: ( links of allowed )

Descendant of: ( make sure it is a Greek and/or roman hero,warrior, or Hunter )

Weapon:

Powers: ( must be related to your ancestors )

Strengths: ( something related to your ancestors )

Weaknesses/fatal flaw: ( something related to your ancestors )

Backstory: ( make sure it is not a Mary-sue type of backstory )

Other: ( optional )
----------------------------
My Character/OC:

Name: Peter

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Personality: He is kind and Heroic.He is also clever and very modest.He is a fun loving funny person,too.

Appearance: He has raven black hair and a light tan.He has sea green eyes and a scar across his eye.He has a athletic build,too.He usually wears a orange t-shirt and blue wash jeans with torn up sneakers.

Descendant of: Perseus

Weapon: He has a small cylinder that transforms into a 10 foot tall bronze gold spear and a watch that turns into a bronze gold shield that looks like it has the face of medusa melted on.

Powers: He,like his ancestor,is blessed by Athena and Hermes to have great wits and wisdom and have winged sneakers.

Strengths: He is a excellent monster ( mostly giant serpents ) slayer.

Weaknesses/fatal flaw: He is too loyal.

Backstory: His mother died when he was a very young and he lived with his father in Australia where he was raised.He started hunting snakes and serpents,until Hermes picked him up in his griffin and took him back to new Olympia to train.

Other: Is based off of Percy Jackson.

( Remember,this is a whole school filled with descendants of heroes not just a few more of the seven. )