Chapter 1/Intro

Hello fair readers! Nice to see you again! I hope you enjoy this book! If you haven't read Only a Monster, I suggest you do that first. This will be different from my other book! But, it will still have romance! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
----
~Maya's P.O.V~ ~intro~

Once upon a time, there was a girl named (Y/n) (L/n). She was adored by most people in Termina. She had bright (h/c) hair and shiny (e/c) eyes. Her best friend was Malon Romani and Anju. Her life was simple. She worked to live in the inn and had two friends that would do anything for her. The only thing she missed was love. No one really took interest to her, and to be honest she didn't fancy them either. She thought that love was useless and there was no need for it. Well, that was until she met Fierce Deity. She was destined to fall in love with the cold hearted God. She took slight interest in the God and began to fall in love him. There was so many bumps and curves in the road. So much blood shed and murder. So many tears and loss. But out of every bad thing, a good thing comes into play. When Link, (Y/n)'s friend died it seemed like there was no more hope. But after weeks of mourning and crying, she decided to let go of the past and move on with her life. She eventually got married to Fierce Deity and wanted to start a family. Then thats where I come into play. I'm Maya Deity. Daughter of Fierce and (Y/n) Deity. I'm 17 years old and live on Lon Lon ranch with my parents and my best friend Link. Well, used to live with Link. He disappeared on his 18th birthday. I'm was devastated when he left! To be honest, I had a huge crush on him. But my overprotective dad wouldn't let me hang out him as much. I mean, I get why he's so protective, but still.

I still have that weird mark on my hand. Whenever I got near Link it would shine really bright. I haven't seen BEN since that day. I still have no idea what he's planning and now I know I was an idiot for making a deal with him. He said he'd kill my family, but I know he can't do that now. I was just a five year old trying to protect her family. I really love my family! I'm still a only child. But that's because my mom found out she couldn't have anymore kids. And really, I think dad would go insane if he had to help mom through another pregnancy. It's quite funny actually! Whenever I bring up moms pregnancy he kinda just awkwardly scoots away. Ya' know, it's kinda lonely on the farm without Link. Dad is always somewhere helping people and mom hangs out with Malon a lot. So I'm just here... All alone with no one to talk to. All I have is my pet dog Snuggles. I got him for my 13th birthday. He's been there for me when Link left. I like to wander around Termina and look for adventures! But mom and dad Said I wasn't old enough to go out into the world alone.

But little did I know, that a new adventure was about to begin. A quest to save the world from complete darkness.
----
"Get up Maya."
"No... Go away! Five more minutes!"
"Last time you said that, you got up twenty minutes later! Get up!"

As I'm about to get up, I get hit with a pillow. I sit up quickly and move the hair from my eyes.

"What the heck mom!" I yell.

She only chuckle and chunks the pillow over to the corner of the room.

"Don't fill bad! I had to hit your dad with a pillow to."

I chuckle and smile brightly.

"Ok... That makes me fill a little better!"

We both bust out laughing! Mom quickly leave the room and closes the door behind her. I sling back the covers and sit over the edge of my bed. I stretch out my arms and must've looked like a dying prey mantis. The popping of bones fill the quiet bedroom. I run my hand through my hair and stand up from the bed. I shuffle my way to the closet and sling open the doors. I stand there for maybe thirty minutes before actually picking out a outfit. I never had a thing for dresses. I'm not really a girly girl. I love to get dirty and have adventures! So does my dog, snuggles. I look to the corner of my room and see him sleeping peacefully. I giggle and walk up to the sleeping puppy.