Chapter 3/ Princess snobby

~Maya's P.O.V~

I feel something wet tough my hand. I groan and wipe it on the bed sheets. I turn over and stuff my face into my pillow. Just then, I get tackled by snuggles.

"Snuggles! I wanna sleeeeeep!"

But guess what? He still doesn't give up! He licks my face and barks right in my ear. I fall off the bed and groan. I didn't feel like getting up, so I just laid there on the floor. Snuggles jumps down and growls at me. I look over at him and growl back.

"Fine! I'm getting up!"

I push myself off the floor and rub my eyes. I look over at snuggles, only to see him happily wagging is tail. I send him a glare.

"Sometimes you get on my nerves..."

If he was a human, I bet he would be smirking at me. I roll my eyes and walk over to my bag. I take out a apple and a piece of bread. I sit down on the couch and grab my knife from my bag. I carefully cut up the apple and half the bread. I give a few slices of apple and half a piece of bread to snuggles. He sniffs and cringes at the apple slices.

"Nuh uh! You eat those apples!"

He whines at me. I only look away before eating my food. After I finish eating, I quickly put on a flow-y skirt and a long sleeve shirt that showed my shoulders a tiny bit. I put on my black boots and put my hair into a high pony tail. I look back at snuggles to see that he still didn't eat his apples.

"Snuggles!"

I point to the apple slices laying on the floor.

"If you don't eat these, I will shove them where they shouldn't be shoved!"

He whimpers and quickly runs over to the apples where he shoves them all in his mouth at once. I smile and pat him on the head. I look at the clock to see that it just turned 9:00.

"Okay! How about we go and check the place out?"

He barks and runs to the closed door. I giggle and walk over to the door. I open it and step out. I was greeted with warm sun light and fresh air. Snuggles runs out of the house with excitement. I shut the door and shove my knife into my boot. I look up to the sky and see not a single cloud. I smile and start to walk by all the houses. I got a lot of 'Good mornings' and 'How are you's'. It was nice to fill like I fit in. Snuggles seemed to like all the attention. We walk out of the village, that I don't even know the name of, and look at snuggles.

"Where to first?" He starts to run to Castle town. I run after him and laugh while doing so. You know, I don't even know where to start finding the triforce pieces. This is all so new to me. Maybe someone will know? I quickly run into Castle town and look around for snuggles, but he wasn't anywhere in sight. I let out a sigh and turn around. I come face-to-face with my long lost best friend. He was holding snuggles.

"Oh! Hi Link. Thanks for catching snuggles for me."
"No problem!"

He sets snuggles down and looks back up at me.

"I forgot to ask you, why are you in Hyrule?"

My smile slowly fades away at hearing those words. I sigh and look down at the ground.

"I'm here on a mission."

He raises his eye brow in confusion. I grab his hand and lead him out of Castle town. I drag him over to the bring and sit down on the edge on it. He sits down beside me.

"I'm here because I did something bad when I was five. I made a deal with BEN and now he's trying to bring Termina- no the world in complete and total darkness. He stole my triforces power."