Vongola rings

Dino stretched his whips his subordinates behind him. "Getting so serious against children aren't you embarrassed?" Dino glared, "Dino-san" Tsuna said in relief, Squalo glared and thought 'Bucking Bronco Dino? So this kid has connections with the Chiavorone'. "If you insist on continuing your tasteless little game I'll take you on" Dino said with an angry glare. 'This is going to be a hassle if I take on the Bucking Bronco,' he thought "Humph VOI it'd be fun to take you here and now. Bucking Bronco! The brass won't like it if I take on the Family Alliance. So I'll go home quietly... There's no way I'd do that!" Squalo grabbed Tsuna's head and raised him up high and laughed. "Let go of Tsuna!" Dino said and attacked with his whip, Squalo countered with his bombs. And created a smoke of dust, "Tsuna!" Dino ran over to the almost naked boy, "are you alright?" Din asked concerned, "s-somehow" Tsuna put his one of his mittens near his face, "soft as always Bucking Bronco!" Squalo said as the cliché, villain stance rolls in "for your sake, I'll leave their lives in your hands, but I'll take these with me!" Squalo exclaimed showing the Vongola box, "The Vongola Rings!"Basil yelled holding his arm, "Vongola Rings?" Tsuna said in confusion, Squalosmirked and said "se ya!" with a fabulous flip.

"H-Halt!" Basil yelled again, running toward the building Squalo was previously on. But was stopped by his injuries, "Don't push yourself" Dino warned, "Pursuing him wouldn't be smart" Reborn appeared this time in his usual suit, "Reborn!" Tsuna said for like the 5th million time. "why are you stepping up now? why didn't you help me?!" Tsuna complained, "I'm not allowed to attack him" Reborn explained, "why not?" Tsuna asked. "Because he's part of the Vongola Family as well," "HIE a Vongola almost killed me?!" Tsuna said with a face that i cannot explain, "whats going on?" Tsuna then  started to do this weird dance. Dino and his subordinates, carried Yamamoto, Gokudera and Basil, totally Forgeting Tsuna's longest friend of the bunch. They were now at a hospital awaiting Basil to wake up, then it finally clicked "where's Aria-chan?!" Tsuna panicked. "You realise now Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn sighed, "I'm right here Tsuna..." A familiar female voice could be heard at the door, of course it was Aria, but her outfit was completely ruined and covered in blood her right arm was bleeding pools of blood, it was also covered in dirt and her skin covered in chain patterns. She was breathing heavily, "Aria-chan! What happened to you?!" Tsuna yelled in complete worry, Dino called for a doctor, and before she could complain she collapsed from blood loss, Tsuna was sitting on the chair besides Basil biting his nails and crying, two people badly beaten up because of him. Reborn kicked him in the head, "Dame-Tsuna don't make that face you can do something about it you know?" Reborn said jumping onto Dino's shoulder. "But the Vongola rings have been stolen" Tsuna mumbled "oh you mean these?" Dino pulled out a box that looked identical to the Vongola ring box. ' Eh?!' Tsuna screamed for the millionth time.

After explanations, Tsuna started freaking out he had to fight the Varia with his familia, which half of them are complete dunces and one is a 5year old child. His team was comprised of a baseball bat, an octopus, a surfboard, a cow costume, a pineapple fairy, a Shy pirate, and the principle of Nanimori and of course him a tuna... Well this would go great now wouldn't it? But Tsuna was a bit relived since Aria could probably help them if she healed fast enough.

Tsuna was at home now, waiting for Arias recovery everyone already agreed to the fight against Varia, with Yamamotos dad teaching Yamamoto, Shamal teaching Gokudera, Collonelo teaching Ryohei, and Tsuna being Spartan trained by Reborn. Bursting through the doors came Aria, her eyes swirling. 'Oh it's Aria' Reborn stated casually, ' I am NEVER going back there! Hey Reborn! Do something about that Shamal guy! He tried to attack an injured person!' Aria complained sitting down in anger her arm in a cast. 'Aria-chan! Are you alright?!' Tsuna shouted worryingly at his childhood friend. 'Yep don't worry your pretty lil head Tsuna! I'll be cheering you on from the side lines!' Aria chuckled. 'Eh?! Side lines your not going to fight?! Tsuna yelled surprised, 'well I am apart of your familia but I don't posses any flames so yeah, unless one of my former friends are participating I'm gonna be chewing my nails in the side lines' Aria explained, Reborn nodding in response. It was too bad because Reborn wanted to see Arias capabilities, maybe next time. Another burst through the doors came-