Preference 2: First Date

Daryl: The idea for a date had never crossed your mind or Daryl's. But someone had suggested that you go on one. Surprisingly, Daryl had thought it was a good idea. Not surprisingly, Daryl's idea of a date was not a common one. He decided to teach you how to track. Which was fine with you as you had been begging for him to do so.

Glenn: For a first date, Glenn tried to make it as romantic as he could manage. He set up a little picnic on the grass. He had to change things a little. Like using a bucket instead of a basket and the kind of food you ate. But even though it had been a bit strange and you both a little awkward, you both had a great time.

Rick: You had to ask him on a date a few times. He kept rejecting the idea or avoiding the question even through the two of you were together. Finally you convinced him that he could make a private training lesson a date. So he taught you some hand to hand tactics. That had gone nicely as you had learned a few new moves. You also had ended up pinned on the ground and kissing, which had been throughly fun.

Carl: For your first date, Carl decided to take you somewhere he had found and knew you'd like. The comic book store. The place wasn't in great condition but there were enough comics left to keep the two of you reading for a while. You guys had set yourselves up in a corner with a blanket and a stack of comics. The two of you sat cuddled there for hours.

Carol: For a first date, Carol made you dinner. It was something simple. The two of you spent the evening talking and getting to know each other better.

Michonne: Your first date with Michonne had been sudden and unexpected. As she had turned taking watch together into a date. The two of you joked around and swapped stories. It had been the best watch you'd ever done.