Chapter 17

“Niall said he’s coming to get me?”

“Uh tell Niall to fuck off, I’m getting you. I’ll be there at 9.”

Louis giggled like a little girl into the phone, “Okay Hazza…”

“Alright, gotta get back in the ring, I’ll-“

“Harrry why? You’re always fighting now.”

“Uh well I have to make a living and I already told you, I’m not gunna stop. I love fighting Lou.”

Louis sighed, “what ever, see you tonight.”

“Please stop being like this, you know I don’t like it.”

Louis leaned on the wall outside his apartment, “kay.”

“Oh Louis… I’ll see you at 9.”

“See you…”

-

 “Why cant I get you! Who does that guy think he is!”

Louis chuckled and set the phone on his shoulder, “it’s cool. You have the address right?”

“Yeah I have it, by the way… you saw the address right?”

Louis slipped on his brand new shoes. “Yeah, I saw it.”

          “Uh, it’s in East London, not the best part.”

          Louis heard a knock at his door, “uh yeah I know but they wouldn’t pick a place that wasn’t safe. I think Harry’s here, so I’ll see you, yeah?”

          Niall huffed, “alright, see you.”

-

          Louis let his phone fall onto his couch as he stood.

          “Who is it?”

          “Harry!”

          Louis smiled softly and opened the white door. His eyes gazed over Harry’s attire; Harry was wearing a loose black tank top with strange graffiti’d words on it and black baggy pants. Louis looked down at himself quickly; he was wearing a white tee and blue jeans with black toms. That wasn’t right.

          Harry smiled awkwardly, “uh what?”

          Louis frowned, “do I look… okay?”

          “Uh yeah you look fine? Why?”

          Louis looked down at himself again and turned around, Harry followed.

          “I don’t think I should wear this, I mean… look at you.”

          Harry looked at himself confused, “what?”

          “I look like… like a big child.” Harry laughed and wrapped his arms around Louis’ waist. “Well I think you look good in anything, you know that… butttt” Harry kicked at Louis’ feet, “maybe we can change these shoes, yeah?” Louis nodded miserably.

-

          “Louis!”

          “Hey Ni, Jonah hi. How are you?”

          Jonah smiled with his arm around Niall’s shoulder, “great thanks. Excited to go in actually. This club is really good.”

          “Uh where’s Harry?” Niall looked behind his friend. Louis smiled kindly, “He’s grabbing something from the car.- Uh where is the club?” Jonah pointed a small door beneath the stairway next to them. Louis smiled slightly, “I’m sorry? That’s a door.” Niall laughed, “it’s an under ground club Lou.” Louis nodded slowly, “oh…”