Nagumo Haruya x Suzuno Fusuke

Aya: This is just some brotherly love one shot. I hope you enjoy. I don't own IE series and its characters. This is dedicated and requested by @alpal22630. Enjoy

"I'm better than you!"

"No, I am."

"No, I am! You ice queen!"

"No way. I'm better than you, Tulip head."

"Why you-"

"Would you please knock it off already?!"

The day has started with both Gazelle and Burn or their real names, Suzuno Fusuke and Nagumo Haruya. They were both scouted by Aphrodi or Afuro Terumi for Korea's Team Fire Dragon

"But he started it!" They both pointed each other.

"Look, you two. You're both in the same team. Please try to cooperate with each other and stop fighting. We need to win the match," the captain of the Fire Dragon said.

"I promise," Suzuno said.

"Same here," Nagumo said.

"Okay. Since both of you promised, you will be practicing with each other," the captain said.

"Say what?" Both of them asked, confused on what he said.

"I need you to do it so you two can work well together,"

"Yes, captain."

-Time skip-

"I can't believe that I need to play with you, Ice Queen," Nagumo irritatingly said that as he scratch his head.

"It's not my fault that I got to play with you, Tulip head,"

"Why you?! Jerk!"

"Look, let's just stop fighting and cooperate together just until the tournament is over. Do we have a deal?" Suzuno offered his hand to Nagumo.

Nagumo look at Suzuno's eyes and back to his hand.

"C'mon, don't keep me waiting,"

Nagumo then took Suzuno's hand and shook it.

"It's a deal, Ice queen. But after the matches we can fight with each other, right?"

"Yup."

With that they started to cooperate with each other.

-Time skip-

"Pass it over here, Suzuno,"

"Here's the ball, Nagumo,"

Nagumo caught the ball with his foot and started dribbling. All of his teammates were shock as they watch those two cooperate.

"Let's show our hissatsu technique,"

"Yeah, let's show what we are made of."

Both of them jumped high in the air, with fire surrounding Nagumo's foot while ice surrounds Suzuno's foot.

"Fire Blizzard!"

They both kicked the ball as hard as they can. Fire and ice were combined with the ball. The goalkeeper tried to stop it was too strong.

"Sugoi!"

"Awesome shot, you two!"

"Best shot that I've ever seen!"

All of their teammates complimented them both. Nagumo and Suzuno couldn't help but smile. The practice continued as the minutes passed.

-Time skip-

"That was awesome, Suzuno! The way we shoot the ball. It's so cool!" Nagumo exclaimed.

"It is pretty cool, Nagumo," Suzuno.

Then they noticed something. They don't call names each other. Instead, they said their real names. Usually they always call names but today is different. They know that they agreed that after the matches are over they will fight again. But somehow, they question themselves why do they fight.

"Suzuno, I'm sorry for the things that I have said and done to you. I don't even know why we are fighting like dogs and cats," Nagumo apologised.

"It's fine. Forgive me too, for my actions for the past few months," Suzuno apologised too.

"I mean we are brothers right? Brothers should be helping each other, not fighting with each other,"

"Yes, indeed. We should not fight like cats and dogs but start helping each other. Right, brother?" Suzuno smiled.

"Of course, brother," Nagumo replied. Then they both hugged each other as a sign that they are now okay with each other.