Prologue

Nikki is a junior girl who has all the sass. She can not stand people who are really preppy. She isn't alone on that one. Her nemesis, Rachael, is the same way. Most people would think they hung out, but Rachael tries to avoid her as much as possible.
*************************************************************************************
(Rachael's POV)
"Hey Micah! What's up?" I asked my boyfriend of three years. "Um, Rachael, we need to talk. It's very important." he said not looking at me. "Sure. What is it?" "We need to break up. We've been together for three years and the love has died. Besides, I have been seeing someone else. And we are very happy. I'm sorry, but this is how it has to be. Bye, Rachael."

And just like that, the best thing that ever happened to me walked away from me and over to the meanest girl in school, Nikki. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. He never did that to me... A knot formed in my throat as I watched them. Tears welled in my eyes and I collapsed on the ground. I cried so hard I couldn't breathe. And when Nikki and Micah turned to look at me, they laughed and walked away.

I woke up with tears in my eyes. I felt a pang in my heart and stomach. I needed to puke. Again. I ran to the bathroom. When Micah dumped me, I died inside. I'm no longer that sweet, innocent girl I was last year. I party all the time and tomorrow is the first day of school. And I'm hung over. Again. Man he messed me up.

Today, I made plans to get my hair dyed, my nail done, and to get a tan. I'm going to be the hottest senior girl this year. My hair is going to be dyed blonde and I'm going to curl it everyday.

I'm determined to be hotter than her.
*************************************************************************************
(Nikki's POV)

Freshman year. When it all started. I know I'm mean and cruel, but what she did was worse. My best friend in high school was Micah. And she stole him. I wanted to kill her. So I did. I killed her by waiting three years and getting my revenge.

When they first started dating I left them alone. But, a year after they had been dating, I decided to hook up with Micah. He gladly accepted. And then all I had to do was convince him we should be together and not him and her. Soon he broke up with her and we got together. Now it's time to say we just need to be friends.

BEEP! BEEP!

My phone interrupted me from my thoughts. I read the text and I was shocked. Micah was in a car accident and died. Tears rushed out of my eyes. I went through the box I was packing. It was all his stuff. I pulled out a picture of him and I at the lake a few weeks ago. He was so handsome. All tan and perfect. I can't believe he's gone.

I grabbed my phone and texted the last person I would have ever texted- Rachael.

To Her:
Micah died. Sorry.

From Her:
Omg I can't believe it.

God she is aggravating. I wouldn't tell you he's dead if he wasn't. I need to do something drastic.
**********************
Two hours later

My nose is pierced. My hair is scene cut. I look hot. And school is tomorrow. Yay.
*************************************************************************************
(Claire's POV)

I just moved to this new town and I'm really excited. I've been talking to this guy. Joel. He is amazing. And he lives here and I'm going to his school. I'm really excited. My senior year is going to be great. I know it. I'll be with Joel. I'll have amazing friends.

I've also been talking to two girls that go here. One is a blonde. Her name is Rachael. She is broken, but really cool. The other is Nikki. She just lost her best friend in a car accident.

They both go here! It'll be us three against the world. Two blondes and a scene girl. This is gonna be great.

*************************************************************************************

Hey guys! This is my new story. I hope you like it. It's dedicated to two of my best friends. So yeah. Like, comment and enjoy. Ily all. ~Des