Why?

*A Few Years Later*

Fern POV
I was bored today so I looked to read stuff.and something shocked me when if found a picture of me and a duck?I couldn't remember, since the car crash a few years ago.oh well.I looked back on the paper..there was an address to the place,maybe I visit Torromow?

Chica POV
I Woke Up..I Iooked at my hands..there were human.Bonnie,Freddy,foxy,mangle,bb and everyone else was doing the same thing.it was silent until toy Bonnie said AWESOME!.And then we went to do random stuff,the night guard was late.so I went to my stall where I thought.I looked at a paper at something..it was fern...

*FLASHBACK
I Promised I Be Back *Walks out door*

She-..Broke it,that little girl broke it!!.I felt a tear come down,but I didn't care,she broke it!!! I Walked out very slowly tears running down my face.

Bonnie POV
I was playing a game with foxy,until I noticed chica in the corner crying.

*Bonnie Sits Down With Chica*

Chica What's Wrong?

She broke her promise..

Who?

Fern a few years ago

Well,Maybe She Will Come Back

What if she doesn't?

Then I Make A Promise

Like What Promise?

I will promise to take care of you

Thank You Bonnie

(Sorry I had to just add that bonniextoychica moment)

I looked at chica sleeping on my shoulder,I picked her up and put her on the stage. Watching Her Sleeping..

Chica POV
I was sleeping soundly until water was all over me,Freddy told me to get up.and that it was almost 5am,I ask him did we kill the nightguard,he said no that he never came..I couldn't believe he never came!?! I stood up grabbed my cupcake,and waited until our skin turned into cold metal.I Said My Part then stood there reading the paper over and over until a similar face walked in Was It-No It Couldn't Be...FERN!

Fern POV
I walked in the pizzeria and escaped my way to a duck name chica or chicken

*Fern stands in front of chica*

Why did you break your promise?

What promise if it happened a few years ago I don't remember nothing

How can you not remember!?!

I had a car crash after leaving this pizzeria a few years back

Oh,how old are you now?

I'm 15 now and I'm sorry I broke it.

It's okay,I just wanted to know why

Can I ask you a question?

Sure

Do you ever want be a human instead of a robot?

*mutters* I'm already at 12am

YOU ARE *yells*

Go.he is coming

Who

Purple Guy

Never!*yells*

*Mutters a Cussword*GO

Fine

I was walking to the door,looking back at chica....wondering..Who is purple guy? I pulled out my phone and searched up purple guy.

Purple Guy"
He is a insane murderer who killed 5 children Names Timmy,John Charlotte, Max,and Justin 7 years ago.And 1 children named Carl in 1983.He has been out of jail 5 months ago.He now works at a pizzeria .With police watching his every move.
Age:32
Real name:Vincent Lori
Family:All Dead.....-
I couldn't believe it,I looked back inside seeing 2 police man seating at a table eating pizza.people still go here..AND HE IS A MUDERER?!?! I walked back inside opening the kitchen door...thinking shouldn't he be sentenced to death!? and why did he kill those kids?