Chapter One: A Disastarous Prize

"Hello?"

"Hi. D-Did you find her yet? Have you found Anna?" A girl asked, hoping for a specific answer.

"Oh, it's you. We haven't spotted her yet. Please, stop calling. We've got this all under control. We will find Anna."

"Thanks. Keep me updated please. Bye." Summer hung up and put her phone in her pocket.

Nothing.
They haven't found anything.
They probably haven't even looked. Summer thought bitterly.

Summer really missed her.
Anna was one of her best friends, but she'd gone missing less than a week ago.
Suddenly, she felt a vibration coming from her phone. She grabbed it and saw a message from an unknown number.
Congratulations! You have won a mansion! Come see it tomorrow at 8537 Oakwood Drive!

Summer looked over the message again. She won..... A mansion? How? She shrugged. However she had won it, doesn't matter. Instead of living in this small, crappy house, she'll have a mansion!
Summer smiled and ran to get a notepad. She wrote
"8537 Oakwood Drive" and left it on a countertop.

She looked at the time. 10:30. She yawned, and walked into her bedroom. It had white walls, and a bed with a violet blanket. Also two cats.
Summer smiled and immediently walked over to pet the fluffy one.
"Hey Edward." She murmured and her cats amber eyes met her green ones.
Summer then turned to a black and white one.
"Hey Bella. Crabby as always?"
She made a humming sound as Summer sat by the tuxedo cat.
She then crawled into bed,, and turned out the light.

🔦 (This is a timeskip)

"Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader! She is always right there when I-"
Summer slammed her hand on her Clock Radio. She groaned and sat up in bed.
"That song won't ever stop playing will it?" She turned to Edward, who just blinked. Summer smiled and got out of bed. She got dressed, choosing a light blue t-shirt, some jeans, and matching cap with an "S" on it.

"Well, Edward. Bella. I guess it's time to go see how this mansion thing works out!" She declared and petted them both, before leaving.

🔦

"This can't be right.." Summer mumbled as she drove her car, gazing off at the mansion.
There, was a gloomy looking mansion, surrounded by dark gates. Summer shuddered. "Again, this can't be right..."

She drove in, got out of the car, and and walked up to the door.