Starting school

Ringgggg Ringgggg Ringggggggggggggggg
I shut off my stupid alarm, as I did, I realized I hadn't taken a shower in two days! My hair has lots of oils naturally, so even just one day without a shower equals greasy hair. Anyways, after taking a hot shower, I ate breakfast and then woke Ryan up.
"What is so important!?"
"Ryan. This whole 'your going to school tomorrow' was your idea. I don't have a way to get there! You have to drive me."
"Shut your face. You are so stupid to think you can just demand me to do something!"
"Ok then, I'm going back to bed."
"Aaron, go  get in the car."
I snickered and got in his nasty car that always reeked with smoke. A few moments later Ryan slipped into the drivers seat. The whole ride there was silent.
"Get out." Ryan said to me.
"Goodbye." I said shutting the door slightly harder than necessary.
As I walked down the sidewalk, I saw a smoken hot group of girls and I knew that maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all. I reached the office and they gave me a schedule, and... A REALLY hot girl to show me around the school. Man, I could hardly hear a word she said. All I could do was stare at her.
"So this is your first period class."
"What? Oh yea haha."
"Go on, you have to go in, they are starting!" She giggled and I couldn't help but smile. I walked in and the teacher said,"okay class this is Aaron Diples. He will be here with us from now on." I heard a few girls trying to tell me to sit next to them, but only one of them was even slightly cute.
"Aaron, find an empty seat."
Considering there was  12 seats in the class  and only 10 kids, there was only 2 choices. Cute girl, or moron. Hmmmm such a difficult choice! I sat by Ms.Cutie  as I now call her. She has long brown hair that is super straight and blue eyes that look like the ocean. She had me under her spell.