Prologue

Things to remember

First name: (F/N)

Last name:(L/N)

Favorite color:(F/C)

Hair color:( H/C)

Eye color:(E/C)

Hope you enjoy the story I tried at least

-with love Luna Stars

Hi my name is (F/N) ( L/N ) and this is my diary.I am the first born to the lord of Thorns Wood.I'm 28 with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.I have two younger brothers named Malachai and Nicolas.Oh! And I almost forgot! I have magics .my parents are the lord of Thorns Wood and the villages head guard.my mother died soon after my youngest brother was born.life continued on and most things remained the same.my father continued his duties as lord and all was well.then one day my Brother Malachai discovered he had magic (I discovered mine after him) .the ability to find and show a persons greatest fear,a power able to bring army's too their knees rendered completely helpless. The people of the village began to fear him and my father was forced to send him away to learn to control it or be forced to banish his own son. A few months later a messenger came to our door. He was dead. Killed by the man who claimed he could help him control his "gift". My father was infuriated. So much so he sent a small group of guards to storm his castle. He was brought back to the village tried found guilty and sentenced to life in prison. That didn't bring back my brother though. Everyone was devastated. My father began to drink , life became worse. The entire village was affected as my father drank more than fulfilling his duties,and I watched as the village decayed around me and everyone else. In my fathers drunkeness he became critical. The more I made mistakes the more critical he became the more he drank. The more he drank the more violent he became and the more violent he was the worse life became. I was learned in time to be perfect around him. I would walk in the woods to escape it all. One day while I was walking I fell through a portal that took me almost halve the day to escape. I returned too the same spot I fell through to the other dimension. I tried going back to the village only to return to trees. It was like the village simply disappeared. I gave up hope of returning after a while. I started a new life at 13 no dead brothers no drunk fathers no trouble. Just a calm quaint life alone in the woods. As time went on I discovered more magic abilities. Each time I gained and mastered a new ability the less chance I had of living in another village. I continued to take walks in the woods and enjoying life as it came. Little did I know one of those walks would change my life forever.

I hope you enjoyed this it's basically the first story I've ever written so let's just hope that the quality AND length will improve 😄. Hopefully next time I write I also won't be laying on the floor typing on an iPad that's barely charged and is on the floor because it's charging 😅P.S. Also the first authors note I've ever written cut me some slack

-with love from Luna 🌙