chapter 8

Micheal's p.o.v

I wake up around 9am to Kim hitting me with a pillow telling me to get up. i do as im told and quickly jump out of my bed.

"so what is going on?" i ask

"we got another note " she says waving the paper in the air. I quickly grab the paper and began to read it out loud.

Dear, Micheal and Kim

i think it is time you get to now each other better so you will be spending the next 24 hours locked in this room. in the morning i will let you out only to guide you to ur next motion. good luck.

sincerely, your worst nightmare

i study the dark red ink it was creepy it looked like blood but honestly i thought it was paint and just used to scare us but it looked so real.

"so we just have to spend the day together?" kim says sitting on her bed.

"As far as I know." I shrug. I did not really now what to think about Kim I have never really talked to her much but she always seems to be around me.

"so, its really sad you and Haylie broke up." she says with a sympathetic look.

"well we got into a fight , but we did not brake up." I respond looking at the ground.

"well I just assumed since both calum and Ashton said they kissed her" Kim says

"what no way there lying, Haylie may be mad but she would never cheat on me" I say getting with an angry tone. I was really mad how could they make up such a thing just to hurt me.

"that's what both calum and Ashton told me they even showed me pictures" Kim says with defiance clear in her tone.

"it was probably a truth or dare game" I respond even thought I doubt it really happened.

"and that makes it ok" she says with a confused look

"it doesn't, but its not like you are telling the truth" I snap

"hey I have no reason to lie" she says putting her hands up in defense

"what ever " I say but honestly she was right she had no reason to lie nether did calum or ash but would Haylie really do that? " hope not " mumble

Haylie's point of view

Honestly I thought I was going to have panic attack before I could finish any of this but Ashton was allot better company then I though. He has made known stop jokes witch have helped me really get my mind of the asylum.

"so how are you doing with the whole Michael thing?" Ashton asks

"what do you mean? its just a fight well get over it" I say

"so your not broken up?" Ashton says with stunned look on his face

"no , why " I ask just a little scared of the answer

"oh, nothing its not my place to tell you" he says turning toward the window.

"tell me what?" I ask

"nothing, don't worry about it Haylie I'm sure its not what it looks like

''what?" I say getting a little bet angrier

"its nothing Haylie , lets just change the subject ill tell you latter I just don't want to tell you in a place were you can talk to Michael about it." he responds

"fine but as soon as we get out of here, you better tell me every thing " I say he nods and just starts to ramble on with a random joke.

Jennifer's point of view

Its been two hours since we got the note and fletcher pretty stressed and so am I. we both have been questioning the notes and looking over every thing. we have no clue why we would be stuck in here and we are stuck in here to the door is locked so even if we wanted out there we be no way.

How do you think Beth is?

who else is in here?

how are the others?

why would he lock us in here?

what do you think we well have to do next?

These are just few of many questions I've been asked all I have no answer to but I really wish I did me and fletcher are allot alike we worry allot and honestly I see why my friends get annoyed by me. I just really hope every one is ok . I have never prayed so much in 2 hours.

I just hope this day goes by faster than is has been.

------Laneys point of view---------

So I've been sleeping most of the day, so has calum as soon as we got the note last night we both decided to get as much sleep as possible, so the day would go by faster.

Calum and I are now playing 21 question, nothing interesting has really happened we've both been swing basic question getting to know little fact about each other.

-------------Andreas point of view-----

When I woke up this morning I saw Kate In the corner of the room, she was rocking back in Forth crying her eyes out I tried comforting her but that only led to her lashing out at me it's no a few hours later and she is in the same position. I'm really worried about her. I don't now her past in this hospital but something tells me I don't want to know.

------------Freddy's point of view------

Ever since this morning luke and I have been talking back to back about random memory's, habits, story's, etc. I've known him for a long time so talking to him is not hard but I can't help but to feel bad for the others since luke and I are the only ones that got pared from a are original group.

Hey guys I'm so sorry I have not updated in forever but this is one of my less read books so I don't tend to focus on it as much as kidnapped but I'll try to do better. ,wove you Comment/vote what ever else you do and I wove you all Honestly I'm not really a huge fan of the book but if you guys like it I will keep going if I end it. Then I will probably just delete this a change the ending to the first book,tell me what you guys think