Chapter 1

My name is jamorie I'm 5'6 I am light skin with very long hair I'm 18 just graduated from Poland high school, my mom died from breast cancer that was really hard for me .but I got over it and she left me this necklace to keep of memory. But I'm waking up its 6:30 in the morning and I suppose to be somewhere at seven so I hop in the shower and take a 10min. Bath (10 min. Later)
I get out the shower put a towel around me and go in my closet to get my black leather skater skirt and white leather crop top,put on my black wedges heels.then I brush my long black and blond hair ,it gets a Lil wavy as always.so I head out the door.then I hop in my neon blue rari.(30min later) I pull up to baes house.

Khalil's POV

My name is Khalil and I am 5'7 I am light skin with blonde and brown hair I am 19 graduated last year from Poland high, my girl jamorie she there for me always she gives me what I need and I give her what she needs.we both look after each other we ride or die this is an on going relationship., nobody can replace her ever I will take a bullet for her or anything else. Long as she there for me I'm good.

Jamories POV

I got out the car and ran up to Khalil and jumped on him with my legs rapped around him tight and kisses him for ten seconds,he bites my lip,I took my lip out of between his teeth and kiss him then he carries me in his house. He opens the front door and locks it when we get inside. I said "bae I got a skirt on put me down " he said "u mine so don't worry". I was like ok . Then we sat in the front room and he put me on the sofa and cuts on the tv. And sits back down on the couch. He trys to move his hand up my skirt then I hit his hand . u horny asf "I said". He act like he never been with me before.

Thanks guys for looking at the first part comment and tell me how u feel about it and when I should update it✌✌✌