20

"Oh my god!" I said hugging her she quickly responded hugging me back. "What are you doing here?" I ask her.

Wait does that mean all the Cullen's are back?

"It's Bella." She said. I look at her confused.

"What about her?" I ask but before she says anything Bella herself walks through the door. She jumps when she sees us and looks at Alice shocked.

"Alice?" She asks before hugging her.

"Bella!" Alice exclaimed before they pull away.
"I had a vision where you jumped off a cliff!" She says. I looked at my sister as if she was crazy. Clearly she is! "Why the hell would you try to kill yourself? What about Charlie? What about Ariana?" Bella cut her off.

"I didn't try to kill myself I was cliff diving. It was fun." She stated. I left them to talk in the living room.

Does this mean he's back?

For months I've pushed the thought of him to the back of my mind because it hurts so much thinking about him. When I hung out with Jake for the past couple of months it helped forget about him.

I didn't want to admit it but I've cried myself to sleep for five months after he left. It just hurt so much.

But now with Jake....I don't know how I feel towards him. Him and I almost kissed on more then one occasion. I'm not sure if I like him like a friend or something more. I really care about Jake I know that for sure. And you know what despite what I just thought of before I do like him. I just don't know it what way just yet.

My front door opened and the guy himself Jacob walked in. He quickly went over to me hugging me tightly. I hugged him back.

"I thought you couldn't be here because of what the treaty says?" Yes I know about the whole line drawn thing if a Cullen was here.

"I can't but your here so I don't care of what the treaty says right now.

"Well I'm not going to hurt her." Alice stated.

"No, your just a harmless Cullen. I'm talking about the red head that's after Ariana and Bella because of you." Jake stated.

"Victoria?" She asks incredulously turning to Bella.

"Yea Victoria's been around." Bella said like it was nothing.

"I didn't see her coming." She stated. "I didn't see you get pulled out of the water either." She stood up facing Jake. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts." She said angrily.

"Don't make me upset. Things will get very ugly." Jake threatened. I grabbed his arm and he seemed to calm down a bit. Bella looked at Alice.

"I'll give you a minute." Alice says throwing me a glance before walking away.

"Hey." Bella started saying. Alice turns and looks at Bella. "You're not going anywhere. You're gonna come back, right?" Bella asked Alice.

"As soon as you put the dog out." Alice says. I clenched my fist.

Jake turned to Bella.

"is he...Are there others? How many Cullen's are here and how long are they staying?" Jake questioned Bella.

"No. It's just Alice. And she can stay as long as she'd like." Bella said getting snappy before going to the kitchen. Jake began to follow.

"Well, are the rest coming back?"

"No." Bella responded. "not that I know of." I heard her scoff. "Anything else?"

"That's it." Jake whispered but Bella still heard him.

"Well, if that's all, then you'd better go run back to Sam." Bella snapped before leaving the room.

"She'll come around." I said leaning against the counter. Jake moved to stand in front of me. He moved a piece of my hair behind my ear. I look up at him. He muttered something which I didn't understand. He started leaning in. I didn't move. I felt his lips brushed mine. But the phone started ringing. I sigh in annoyance.

"Swan residence." Jake said to whoever is on the phone. I saw him tense up.

"Sorry but he's not here right now. He's arranging a funeral." Jake said before slamming the phone down.

"Who was that?" I ask him as Bella walked back into the kitchen. Jake looked pissed. "What?" I ask him.

"Always in the way." He said. I grew worried.

"Ari step back." Jake said stepping back.

"Jake, who was that?" I ask him stepping forward.

"Ariana. Bella, its Edward." Alice said coming into the kitchen. "Bella he thinks your dead. Rosalie told him why I came here." Bella turned to Jake furious.

"Why would you...Why didn't you let me speak to him? " Bella yelled at Jake.

"He didn't ask for you." Jake said. The stance he was in made it look like he was going to shift.

"I don't care."

"Bella." Alice says grabbing a hold of Bella's shoulders. "Bella. Bella. He's going to the Volturi. He wants to die too."

-

Jake was trying to convince Bella not to go.

"Jake." I said pulling him away from the car. "Guys go." I told Alice and Bella. Alice nodded before speeding off.

"Why did you let her go?" Jake asked.

"I know you hate the Cullen's but they were like a family to me. Edward doesn't deserve to die." I stated.

"You still care after they left you? You think I didn't see how broken you were after you left? You put on a fake smile and said you were fine but that was  a lie." I sigh and looked at the ground I could feel tears threatening to spill. I heard him sigh. I felt arms wrap around me. "I'm sorry. Please don't cry." He said. A tear slipped. I buried my face in the crook of is neck.