Naughty Emma

Emma had been feeling very lonely recently, sure the paparazzi made her feel special but she never got any enjoyment.Many people in the world like her and she knew that, but unfortunately her agent ha strongly advised her not to go out with any of them. She wanted some one to make her feel special but not in the love way.

What Emma wanted was a do now think later relationship. A long lasting one was never a choice for her. On her own, Emma decided to go on an evening stroll to see if she could hopefully find her first 'fuckbuddy' her search wasn't going to plan ,till she entered a nightclub and met a guy.

Emma an this man started to dancing for hours until they entered somewhere quiet, stupidly, Emma lent in for a kiss but the man pushed her away. "I'm gay, what the hell do you think your doing!". Emma embarrassingly stumbled out of the room and onto the dark street. Whilst she was walk-in down the street, it started raining. After about ten minutes of her walking home, all the puddles had gotten deep and muddy, the man who she had danced with came up next to her in a huge van and ran through a deep puddle soon covering her cute bage dress in mud.

Upon Her arrival home she instantly ran a bath and began to strip. as she took off her clothes peace by peace the mud slid down her, lookin like she had been bathing in chocolate pudding. Once she was bare naked she slowly stepped into her bath and began to wash. She began with her face and slowly moved downwards, her face once covered in mud , now looked smoother and cleaner than you would believe. Emma carried on moving her sponge down from her face towards her breasts. She got down to her private area and stopped. Her face filled up with grief as her bodyguard walked in on Emma getting soapy.

100 views and I'll make part 2.