Epilouge

Prom Night

I picked her up at 6. she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I wanted to dance with her all night, and lucky that's what I was getting to do.

"Hi Michael."

"Hi Rae."

I took her delicate hand in my own and turned to look at her mom.

"I'll have her home safe!"

I smiled and we turned back around she just waved with tears in her eyes.

"Hope you're ready to have the night of your life."

"I hope I am too."

We laughed and got in the car, her teal dress almost getting caught in the door of the car.

Almost.

The red of her dress brought her eyes out in the most unsubtle way, and I loved it.

"You ready?"

"Not at all."

We smiled at each other and I put the car in gear.

When we arrive she puts down the visor and flips open the mirror, to check her lipstick I guess.

"Rae, you look like a fucking angel. Stop looking in the mirror."

"Michaellllll."

She closed it anyways.

When we arrive I hesitate on opening my door, I could tell she didn't want to get out.

"Rae.."

"What."

"I'm ready when you are."

"I'll be dead by then."

"Okay."

I look at her, her freshly died blonde hair shining under the parking lot lighting.

"C'mon, you can hold my hand the whole time."

"Only if you promise to not let go."

"I won't."

OMG I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK. Ahhhhh.

Thank you for all the reads, I love you all.

Much love,

Kimixx
Oh and should I make another short book like this one? Plz let me know Bc I would love to do it if you want💘