Chapter 6: The beach, Them, The accident

It was friday finally it was the day that i get to go to the beach with Union J and District3 the boys are cute and funny but I want Louis but he doesn't want me it's quiet obvious. I went with Niall to some interviews and Louis got 5 girls numbers and described his dream girl as whitty full of banter funny confident and in his eyes she will always be beautiful but back in NYC all the boys wanted me for one thing yeah that thing they wanted me to have sex every single one of my boyfriends wanted to be my first unluckily I didn't want that so I dump them but after this one incident I stopped trusting boys but Louis built our trust and i could reliy on him he is the best thing to happen to me i mean i know i don't show it but i really do like him and his hair is so playfulable (Not a word) but i know he doesnt want me he can do much better than me. 

As i got my red and white bikini ,That Ceallach and Richard brought me, and wore it put a white see through long top upto my thighs one and put my hair in a messy bun brished my teeth and went downstaris. I wouldn't bump into my little ducklings as the three of them went camping with dad and Maura they went 5 days ago and said they wanted to stay another 5 days so dad and Maura couldn't say no. I walked down the hall and bumped into Niall and Louis they both looked me up and down and said "Beach?" 

"Nooo i'm going shopping for elephants want to come?!" i sacrcasticlly said 

"What i'm confussed?!" Niall whined

"Yeah am going to the beach with union j and District 3 thats okay right?" i said 

"Oh right  yeah it's fine!" Niall said before walking away leaving me with Louis

Louis came closer to me until there was only little gap between us he put his arms around my waist and pulls me closer so there was no space between us and his face in the nook of my neck he seemed upset and he mumbled something but i couldn't understand so i pulled his face up so i would face me but he kept his face near my neck and whispered in my ear 

"If anything happens call me first okay jess i don't want anything bad to happen to you so you need to call me first i gave jj my number so ha can call me in an emergancy i promise you i will be there no matter what," his grip tightened "If The Wanted find you and do something to you i will kill them understand!" I nodded and he let go of me and got ready to leave me but he turned around and said "BTW you look beautiful and don't forget your phone, "he looked me up and down "oh and your shoes!" He started laughing because i forgot my shoes he walked out and i ran up the stairs got my shoes and ran back down.

~~BUZZ BUZZ UNION J CARRY YOU~~

HEY JESSY WERE HERE 

            GEORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XXX

HEY GEORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AM COMING NOW 

                       JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESY XX

I put my phone on silent and held it in my hand i got to the car and George slid it open got in and grabbed my hand to help me in. "WOW Jessy you looking....." 

"Hawt ," Jaymie interupted Josh "Or what did josh say when she was coming oh yeah smoking Hawt !"

"Awww josh thats so sweet!" i said as i went sit on his lap and whispered to him my arms around his neck and my face now neasr his neck i realize everyoe was watching us his hands now on my waist and i whispered "Maybe you can help me take my top off and tell me how hot i look then." i could feel he was getting turned on so i left him and sat next to JJ.

@JESSY31: WHO SHUD I BURY IN THE SAND @UNIONJWORLD OR @DISTRICT3 ??XXX

@UNIONJWORLD: NOT US @JESSY31 BURY @DISTRICT3