Chapter 11: The search begins

Astrid's POV

"Yeah we're totally going to find him! But there is one thing" Ruffnut said as she looked at her feet.

"What is that, Ruff?" I asked her.

"Where will we start? We don't even know where he is!" Ruffnut said.

"There is that" I said as I tapped my chin.

"Um... Maybe... Maybe if we read through all of the letters?" Tuffnut said as he crossed his arms. We all stared at him.

"What?!" Tuffnut said.

"He's actually saying something smart, what are we going to do?" Snotlout whispered to me.

"That's actually a good idea, Tuffnut" I said as I took a step towards him.

"Was it?" Ruffnut and Tuffnut said in unison.

"Yes, it was, but all of my letters are back on Berk, so we have to go there" I said as I climbed up on Stormfly, waiting for the others.

The others climbed up on their dragons and we took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is hopeless! I can't find anything!" Ruffnut complained as she slammed the wood floor.

"Just keep on looking, maybe we'll find something" I said to her as we all continued searching.

•A couple of hours later•

Author's POV

It was night. At Astrid's house, the gang and Astrid were sleeping with letters in their hands and all over the floor. They were exhausted because of everything they've done today.

As the gang were sleeping, a dark figure came in the bedroom window. The figure walked over to Astrid, who was sleeping peacefully in her bed, and sat down on the edge of her bed. He stroke her forehead. The figure smiled.

"If only i could be with you" The figure said as he placed a letter in Astrid's hand.

"It's for your safety" The figure said as he went to the window and climbed out of it.

•In the morning•

Astrid's POV

I slowly blinked as I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room. Oh. Yeah, I forgot about that.

I looked at my hand and then looked around my room. And then, I liked back at my hand and realized that I had a letter in it. I quickly opened the letter and read it.

Dear Astrid...

Please stop searching. I don't want to see you. Live your life, don't think about me. Forget me. Please.

Yours Sincerely Hiccup H.H. III

I felt a tear escape my eye as I read the letter. He didn't want to see me. I thought. He doesn't love me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**