Just A Dream

"Kai-kun! Kai-kun! Please wait for me!" A certain bluenette shouted to the brunette.

The brunette was shocked when he heard the voice. He turned around and saw her, her! After 3 years they finally saw each other?! It was unbelievable!

Kai did what he had to do, he ran to her and hugged her tight. He nuzzled unto her hair then kissed her head.

"After three years...You came back?" Kai said hugging her tightly as possible.

Aichi smiled and kissed him on the cheek then whispered "Of course I would be back...I would be back for you." Aichi nuzzled into his chest feeling his warmth.

Kai felt tears falling down his face ,but he didn't care. He didn't care if he looked odd ,he just wanted to be with the person he loves.

He wanted to kiss her tenderly,but she whispered

"Kai-kun gomenasai ,but this is all just a dream.

Kai was shocked at this ,because he knew what she said wasn't real.

"Aichi d-don't just joke arou d things like this you know! I want you back..." Kai said holding her closer.

Aichi wiggled out from his hold and walked away into the dark. He tried to catch up to her ,but he heard another whisper.

"Kai-kun I know you want me back ,but we just can't be together..."

Darkness that was all that he saw next.

"Aichi! NOOO" Kai sat up, sweating.

He clenched his head then looked at the clock .

'1:45 huh?' Kai thought to himself.

He looked at the picture frame near his bedside and saw them.

Aichi and himself smiling happily in each others arms in an embrace. Kai took the frame and hugged it close to his chest.

"It has been quite a long time...Aichi." Kai said before he went to sleep with that one picture still in his arms.

Me: MINNAAAA IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME HASN'T IT NEHHHH?!!

Kai: Don't shout please

Me: B-But YOU CRYBABY

Kai: Vote, comment and share minnaa!

Me: And advanced Merry Christmas to ya all!