Chapter 12: Daddy Issues

My douchebag uncle is back in town. Why ? Let's find out.

"Morning." He greets. I scoffed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Coffee?" He offers. I shook my head.

"Nope no more avoiding we did that last night. Why are you here?" Len says aggressively.

"I'm here to protect you two. That's all I can say at the moment." Douche bag answered. I roll my eyes.

"What do you mean that's all you can say?" I questioned angrily.

"I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you." He stated. I snorted.

"You're one to talk about trust. You wouldn't know the definition of trust if I shoved it up your ass-"

"Oh my god. I'm late." Jenna yells lightly.

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze button three times." Ric responds.

Jenna slides her purse on the table.

"What the hell." She states looking at John.

"Hey, Good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric." John greets.

"It's ok I'm confused right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever." Jenna said.

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in." John says. Ugh he needs to leave now. I'd rather die to have my life depended on him.

"You know I'm probably just going to take off." Ric says warily before leaving.

"I'm still confused." Jenna admits.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while." John explained.

"Stay where? Not here. There's a motel off the highway that happens to take people with a head and ego as large as yours." I remarked.

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here." John defends.

"Actually, I can as legal guardian." Jenna fires back. My face goes pale and I become silent.

"Yeah, about that, Elena, Arielle, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honors." John throws us under the bus. With his big ass head.

"Ok. What's going on?" Jenna asked.

"Douche bag John who we will always know as ass hat John is our father. Gross. I know don't get me started." I tell her.

"There now you know." He says before leaving.

-------

"Where's John?" Damon asked waltzing his way into my house.

"He's not here. He left." Len said.

"I don't know. He just blew in, announced to Jenna he was our dad and then took off." I finished for her.

"It's public knowledge now?" Damon says.

"Apparently." We answer.

"You both okay?" He asked.