Black Friday

Characters Names: Nick and Logan

Actors: Liam Hemsworth(Nick) and Josh Hutcherson(Logan)

Type: Mostly just a story with some smut

Note: Since Christmas is starting and it's the day before Thanksgiving I'm writing I decided to make this a fun Black Friday one! Enjoy!

~~

"Attention shoppers...! It is now time for Black Friday! Everything is open! Let the shopping began!" The manager yelled out on the intercom.

Logan looked at me pointing in the direction of the video game station. If course he made me get the crazy thing that crazed moms and scary dads are going to fight for. Although it made sense since I'm bigger and tough.

He ran away as the crowds began to rush into the store. My job dropped at how scary and serious these people looked. I had to get to that Xbox before anyone else.

I scrambled to my feet and slipped as I got to the section I had to get to. The crowd caught up to me and my advantage was totally destroyed and I was going to have to fight for the machine.

Logan's nephew is autistic and was in desperate need for an Xbox. He wanted to do something special so he volunteered to get it. I couldn't screw up this one simple task... Well not so simple when it's Black Friday.

I got into the video game section with about six moms and four dads behind. They were all looking for the Xbox, I knew it. I was going to get it no matter what.

As I turned into an isle I heard a woman excitedly yell, "Brian aisle three!!"

I looked up to the roof and saw the sign: AISLE 3.

My eyes laid upon the Xbox One. At the other end of the aisle was the father, Brian. He was a tall guy, around six foot, he seemed to have big muscles and broad shoulders. I'm a pretty muscular guy too but he looked like he would tackle me with no problem.

I dashed to get to it first, of course slipping a tad since my boots were still a little wet from standing in the cold rain for an hour. Surprisingly I got to it first I snatched the box keep it locked tight in my arms.

The man made it to me and looked furious.

"Look, buddy. I need that. So give it to me!" His eyebrows were furrowed and he puffed out his chest to try and make me feel small.

"Sorry, I got it first," I replied shrugging my shoulders.

A familiar voice appeared behind me, being Logan. "Oh you got it! Let's go!" He tapped me on the shoulder.

Just as I turned around the man spun me around harshly.

"Listen fag! I need this so give it to me!" He got way to close to me I could smell his nasty coffee breath.

My blood was boiling at the fact he had the audacity to throw gay slurs into the mix. He definitely wasn't getting it now.

"No, fuck-tard." I stomped my foot and handed it to Nick.

All of a sudden the man held his fist in the air and punched my right under my right eye. I fell back landing on my ass. I let out a little cry as I banged my head onto the cement ground.

He walked up to Logan and snatched it out of hands. I heard his wife cheering him on from the other side of the aisle.

Logan dropped to the floor and shook me back and forth.

"I'm not unconscious I've just fallen," I winced.

"Should I-I get management!? M-my sister could sue for us!" Clearly shaken up he tried to figure out what to do.

I sat up, rubbing my face and feeling where the bruise was already formed under my eye.

"It's fine... Let's just go home and order it from Amazon," I frowned.

~~

When we got back home he had me lay down in the bed as he got me hot tea and an ice pack. He walked in with a little tray of tea and the ice pack. It was so adorable that he was doing this.

"Thank you, babe," I smiled reaching out to him for a kiss.

He walked over to the other side of the bed, putting the tray on his dresser. He laid down next to me getting real close and comfy. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry that big guy punched you. Black Friday turned into Black eye-day..." We both began to chuckle a bit at his sad attempt to make me laugh.

"No it's fine... I'm just glad we are together now."

He looked up at me, moving his body up so his lips could meet me. A year into our relationship and each kiss feels better and better. Always a spark.

We kissed for a few seconds when he pulled away whispering, "I love you..." into my ear.

He sat back up to get my ice pack but I grabbed him and he fell right on to me.

"Noo! Let's keep kissing!"

He smirked at me. He got on top of me and leaned in to kiss me more. My eyes immediately shut when he pressed his soft lips against mine. I began to felt warm and safe as we began to kiss.

My arms wrapped around his waist making him lay down on top of me just the right way. I gave his derrière a little slap when he tried to stick his tongue into the mix. He let out a soft moan which turned me a bit.

I let his tongue in and it explored everywhere in my mouth. I let out deep hot breaths as he slowly grinded his lower half into mine.

He broke our kiss and began to kiss my cheek making a trail down my jaw and right on the spot where your jaw ends and neck began. That was always a sweet spot for me. I let out whispery loans as I tilted my neck back as he kissed down my neck.

He sat up moving his hands up down my torso, massaging my pecks through the t-shirt I wore. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up to my chest to reveal my body. His mouth went to my nipples where he laid gentle kisses on them. He moved down my stomach dragging his lips on me. He made it down to my pantline and he looked up at me.

He unzipped my jeans and gave me a little nod.

I'm glad we left Black Friday early...

-Hope you enjoyed this! Please leave some suggestions on what you want to see done! Up next will probably be a YouTube otp, but leave more suggestions.