Connor and Ricky

Characters: Connor Franta and Ricky Dillon

Type: YouTube OTP, mild smut ?

Note: This is with popular YouTubers Connor Franta and Ricky Dillon, if you don't know them check them out! This scenario is them just secretly meeting... And more ;) Enjoy! And give some requests!

~~

(POV Connor)

I anxiously waited on the bed tapping my foot waiting for Ricky. I was getting nervous about this thinking that some fan would spot us. Ricky wasn't ready to come out and I didn't want it happening too early because of our needs.

Finally a heard a knock on the door. I sprung up to my feet and answered the door putting on a smile. I was met with a familiar face of a smiling Ricky. I let out a sigh of relief when he walked into the room and slamming the door immediately.

"What took so long?" I asked him as he took off his jacket and set down his bag.

"Well, they were giving me problem down stairs about coming to your room and they were going to call you down. But then of course one of the workers were a fan-"

"Oh no..." I interrupted.

"Well they let me come so hopefully they don't think anything of this. I guess...," he reassured me.

I couldn't help myself from checking him out as he talked about what happened. He looked so hot. His hair was perfect and flowing everywhere like always. He was wearing a green tank top and blue jeans. His simple outfit made my brown sweater and jeans look like crap. He always pulled off everything with his charming looks and hot body. I was glad he was with me now.

"- and that's when she was just like you go to his room. I felt a little rude but they were being rude. I've been to a lot of hotels this has never happened to friends visiting me!"

I shook my head and took a few steps towards him with a little grin. I laid my hand on his chest and pulled him closer to me with my other hand.

I rested my forehead on his and whispered, "Well we are all good now..." I pressed my lips on his making him let out a low moan.

The moan gave me a burst of energy that ignited a flame. Our kisses got heated and intense very quick which turned into a messy make out. His hands ran up and down my back as I fiddled with his hair.

Ricky broke our kiss but began to nibble on my ear. I felt my cheeks get ruby red and I let out a smile from the feeling of pleasure from his hot breath on my neck. His lips went down my neck and he came back to my lips for more. As we french-kissed I massaged his hard pecks with the palm of my hand. He began to moan over and over again as I would press into them in the right away. I took a step back and from the bottom of his top I pulled it off of him and threw it into the floor. Looking at his toned abs, hairy puffed out chest was a turn on from the start.

I gently pushed him back into the bed. He scooted to the top of the bed and I climbed on as well. I straddled him across his waist and began to rub his chest. I could feel his hard on pressing on my leg through his jeans. I couldn't help myself but smile at the fact that he was getting turned on by my touch.

After feeling Ricky I leaned down to give give more kisses. I spread out on top of him, pressing my groin into his making him moan at every gesture.

His hands slid into my shirt and moved down to the dip of my back, sticking his hands in pants. He gave my ass a squeeze which made me press down harder into his groin. The friction was getting too rough and we need to do something.

I got back up on knees, still straddling, and I rolled my shirt up off my body throwing it down onto the floor. Ricky's hands reached for my sides and he gently felt my torso sending shivers down my spine.

The feel of his fingers dragging themselves down my stomach made me get harder, and Ricky saw that. He got onto his knees too, pulling me into him by my waist into a big wet kiss. He pressed his rock hard body on my body and rubbed us together making moans slip out of my mouth.

I pulled back to catch my breath. I looked down to us both were bulging out of our jeans.

I looked back into his eyes and with a smile I said, "it's your turn..."

He went to unbuckle his pants and I did the same. We striped down to our under wear and threw our jeans onto the ground.

"Lay down... I'll get the lube," he whispered.

With a chuckle we switched positions and I laid on my stomach. He got off the bed and went to his bag to search for some lube.

I just smiled to myself as I waited for him to home back. Looking back at the way he touched me gave me chills and turned me on even more.

He got back on the bed and gave me a kiss on the back of my neck. Soon he left a trail of kisses down my spine all the way to ass.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I let out a deep breath, "yes.. Ricky... I'm ready..."

-this isn't my best work but it will do until after Christmas. I've been busy with school and Christmas festivities so I'm sorry! Give me suggestions as I will be picking up writing in January!