Part 20:I'm On My Way

maka pov

when I wake up I take a shower. Me and birdie get ready to leave. She says we will meet the rest at a nearby mall. So we take her car. Its light blue. I don't know what kind of car it is. Soul would know. We leave and we meet up at the mall with her other friends. And the ones I met before.

"maka this is aaliya!" Birdie points to a short girl with a white dress and dark skin and black hair.

"hello." Aaliya says

"h-hi"

"this is her twin partners. Makalia and Mariah ." She points at the twins. Ones a tom boy. She wears jeans and a flannel. and one looks like a girly-girl she is wearing a blue dress. They both wave. I wave back. "and this is Brooke." She points to a girl with a white shirt and blue skirt.

"hello! Nice to meet you! I am a big fan!" Brooke says

"thank you"

"and this is her partner Krystal." Its a blonde girl wearing a white t-shirt and white shorts. I wave. She doesn't wave back. "and this is our bird piper!" A white and blue bird lands on her shoulder. It tweets. I giggle. We walk around the mall a bit then go to a park. They are going to demonstrate some fighting skills they have for me so first is aaliya and the twins against birdie and JJ. JJ turns into a sword that it gold. It looks really cool. And the twins turn into a bow and arrow . That looks beautiful. They start. Aaliya shoots the arrow and birdie dodges it aaliya does a front flip and catches the arrow again. They keep doing that until birdie swings at aaliya but she jumps back. Then birdie jumps over her and she turns into a sword that was light blue. jj takes over and hits aaliya in the side. The blades are blunt so there is no wound. Aaliya shoots the arrow and jj dodges but aaliya hits is chest with a punch and then grabs the arrow and shoots him in the back. Jj falls.

"you give up?" Aaliya yells

"no!" Birdie takes over. She dives under aaliya and jumps up and puts the sword around her and starts punching her back. Aaliya falls to the ground. "I win." Aaliya tries to get up but falls again. I can tell that birdie punched her pressure points. Next it was bane and Monroe against Brooke and Krystal. Krystal turns into a long axe. It looks like a dark red color. And Monroe turns into a dagger. It is really hard to explain what it looks like. It looks amazing. They start. Brooke runs at him and punches him In the stomach. He takes his dagger and hits her side then head buts her. She does a backflip. Then hits his stomach with Krystal and kicks banes face. He stumbles back but stands up and runs at her. He punches her stomach and hits her chest at the same time. She flies back and hits a wall. She falls to the ground. They run to her and help her up.

"bane wins!" Yells birdie. Next its her against her boyfriend. They start. Bane runs at her and hits her side. She punches him over and over again. Then pushes him on the ground and jumps over him. Jj takes over. Bane stands up. Jj hits he stomach then runs around him really fast and hits his back. He does this over and over again until bane grabs jj's arm and then punches his face. Birdie takes over.

"my turn!" Birdie runs at him hits his stomach and flips over him. He turns around quickly and punches her back and she falls.

"sorry love!" He yells. She smiles. And starts to laugh.

"you win!" She yells with a smile. That was really amazing! Next they show me how piper can resonate with anyone's soul. Then they use his powers to give them wings. Monroe demonstrates. Monroe has brown and white wings. I have never seen anything like this! Then we all go to birdies house. She plays her violin for everyone. It was beautiful! It made me think of soul. So I start to cry. Birdie finishes her song. People are looking at me.

"so now bird?" Aaliya asks birdie.

"yeah. Now"

"wah?" I am confused.

"well bird called us and said to meet her at the mall so we could try to make you feel better. She told us what was wrong and we wanted to help. We wanted to convince you to go back to your love." Krystal says. Tears build up.

"yeah. I knew of it was just me talking it wouldn't work. So i asked everyone to." Birdie smiles. Everyone nods. "And we are all big fans!" Everyone nods again.

"so maka. You think that if you stayed soul would get tired of you right? Well that is not what would happen. Bird here can be emotional but I don't care. If anything it brings us closer. It helps us to get to know each other more." Bane says.birdie nods.

"and if he really loved you he wouldn't want to go away. He would want to stay and help you. And I just know he loves you that much! Because of how you explained him to me. So don't doubt that he doesn't." Birdie smiles at me. And I smile too.

"it probably hurts him more that your gone then your whining." Krystal says with a smirk.

"yeah. He probably wants you back right now! If anything will make you two drift away if your not with him." Brooke says with a soft smile.

"yeah. Don't leave him alone! He is probably sniffing your pillow waiting for you! And he is wearing your clothes crying!" Monroe says jokingly. I laugh a little.

"he loves you maka! He needs you!" Makalia says

"you need him! You love him don't you?!" Mariah asks. I nod

"and your mother? Well my mother died from a sickness. She wasn't there for me I'm the past. But I still loved her. I know how you feel. But you still have your dad. Your dad did do bad things but he loves you maka. He is probably hurt more than you are. You need to start hanging out with your dad. Trust me it will make you feel better. Both of you can talk about the good times you all had. She may be gone. But the memories aren't." Aaliya says rubbing my back.

"my mom did terrible things in my past. But I forgave her. And now she tries so much to make up for what she did. And she is way better. She even stopped doing... Drugs for me. If you forgive your father then maybe he will stop doing what he does and make an effort to make up for the things he did. My father wasn't there. But I just remembered that he loved me. And that I loved him and we had great times. That's all that matters." Jj says.

"alright" I think about what they all said. I will forgive my dad. And I will go back to soul. "thank you guys so much! I really can't repay you!" I look at birdie. I start to cry and I hug her. "thank you so much! Your my hero!"

"oh don't mention it! Your my real hero maka-chan!" She looks at everyone. "ok maka ill take you home!" I smile.

"thank you!" I hug her again.

"bye guys. See you later." Birdie grabs her Keys and we run out the door.

"bye bird!" Everyone yells. We get in the car and I tell her where to go. And we are on our way. I'm coming soul. I'm on my way!