Chapter 4 Part 1: Mom's Girl Day

I should surprise mom with breakfast in bed like old times. I get out of my bed to look at the clock which says 6:45a.m. Right on time. Mom won't be up until 8:00a.m. So I have plenty of time. Next stop the shower, gas station, and then the grocery store. * About 15 mins later *

I take my Blue & Gold Gt Mustang and go to the gas station to fill up. Then head to the farmers market for some fresh Raspberries, Strawberries, and Apricots to make a fruit salad for mom. After heading back from the grocery store. I start to cook a omelet with lots of cheese, fruit salad, eggs & bacon, and my famous strawberry smoothie.

* About 45 mins later *

- Yes finish, let's take this to mom.

Brian Evans ( her father ) - Hey, Darling what are you doing? I just got back from my trip.

- I was making my famous breakfast for mom and I am about to go give it to her. Today, mom and I are having our girls' day. So please do not make any noise. I am trying to surprise her.

Brian Evans ( her father ) - Okay, I won't make any noises. And I hope you guys have fun. * He kiss her on the cheek. Before she began walking up the steps to her mother's room. *

EVA'S POV
- I love my mom so much. But we barely got to spend anytime together in years. Because she was always busy that's one of the reason's why me and dad are so close. I get lonely after a while when I am by myself. I have my brother and all but I need my mom. Because she is the only one of the ones who tried to understand me. Besides my grandmother Rosella Alessandra Gavino, who died 2 year olds ago, a couple of days right after my 16th birthday. That is the main reason I fell off in my sophomore year and went to rehab.

My mother's real name is Alessandra Gavino, she was named after her mother's middle name. But my mom knew she couldn't say her real name while in the entertainment industry. So, people in our hometown use to call her Asha and she stuck with it. My Grandpa ( my mom's dad ) she never got to know him. He left before she was even born. She only has only sibling and that's my uncle Ambrogio. I haven't seen him since we left Kanas. Aside from that I have Skylar, Jaska, Travis, and now Ryan. But I put all my feelings aside and opened mom's door. But my born name is Evelina Alessandra Evans. People started calling me Eve so I went by it.

* Eve slowly opens the door. *

- Hey, mom I made you a special breakfast. * While she said walking up to her mom and putting it beside her in her bed. *

Asha Evans ( her mother ) - Hey, darling give me a hug. Oh.. You made me breakfast and made your special strawberry shake for me. I love it. * As she went in for a hug. *

- Yes, and I hope you love it. I am going to get dressed for our day out together.

Asha Evans ( her mother ) - Okay... * She said as Eve closed the door. *

* Eve's Room *

- I'm booking myself a one way flight
I gotta see the color in your eyes
I'm telling myself I'm gonna be alright
Without you baby is a waste of time

Yeah, our first date, girl, the seasons changed
Got washed away in a summer rain
You can't undo a fall like this
'Cause love don't know what distance is
Yeah, I know it's crazy * She is singing I Want Crazy by hunter hayes in the shower. *,

- Ok, I'll wear this White Crop Top with Ripped Jeans, my white purse with fringe down the side, orange-brown boots and my sunglasses. Its not to out there plus I'm going out with mom. I'll save that other outfit for my date with Ryan on Saturday instead. Plus, that outfit hot for the night time.