Chapter 2

#####

"Mhm! This is so yummy but its better when its night like srsly , its not even 1 p.m but we already smell like a beer lol"

"yeah hahahahaha"

"btw Hyun-ah...do you love me?"

He look at me with weird expression than smile.

"Of course I love you Sherry well because if I don't I would already be with another girl right now. I'm quite known as the "School Playboy" but baby it was before I met you. Since the first time I laid my eyes on you I knew I've already fall in love with someone I believe I wouldn't cheat or lie but I never cheat on my exes lol. I've already fall in love with someone I love with all my heart and I'm glad that the girl is mine now and not anyone else cause too much boys drooling over you yet I'm the one by your side right now."

I couldn't help my feelings. I just smile. Im so lucky to have Hyun right now , beside me , and proud to call him mine. Some of my friends said I should left him because of his famous tittle "School Playboy" but it will be privileged for me if my heart is broke by my old crush. yes crush. I moved here since I was 14. Since the first time I laid my eyes on him I've plant a feeling on him in my heart and it grows bigger day by day but he never notice my present until Mrs Ahn asked me to tutor him. Of course I'm so happy. who wouldn't ? We became from stranger to friend real quick thanks to Mrs Ahn hahahaha. It was a day before the prom. As usual , nobody ask me so ofc I didn't go to the prom but everything changed when Hyun ask me to go on a prom with him. He even picked a dress and heels for me. Then .. the prom day. I felt so awkward because I never went to prom. The dress really made me noticeable that day. Everyone was looking at me even the girls and of course Eunji my best friend was the happiest person ever cause I finally got a date for prom. We were dancing , eat , drink , being happy and yanno. A few hours later , it was a king and the queen wtvr it called. Believe it or not both of us won the award. We got to the stage when suddenly Hyun took the mic.

--

"Thank you for this award and thank you for all the people that vote for us. I just want to say thank you to Choi Sherry for being my date tonight..

He smiled to me and I smiled back to him.

"And uh...

He pulled me closer.

"Choi Sherry will you be mine..forever? I promise with all my heart I will always be with you till death separate us.

I cried and nodded. Everyone clapped for us. Some make the whistling sound. Eunji couldn't control her feeling because finally her "potato" best friend got a partner.  ̄ε  ̄.

--

The day I would never ever forget.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teehee. Just kidding. Hyun is actually a nerd. The "handsome nerd" i guess? but he still a playboy lol. He confessed to me first then we still together after almost a year. hehehe. Both of us doesn't like prom so much and never actually went to prom. Tbh , I had no crush on him at all HAHAHAHA but after he conffes As for Eunji , she's the only bestfriend and Hyun ofc. Im not a good nor friendly person but Eunji..her personalities are so different than me. She is so bright and cheerful everyday. She never stop smiling and that's why I love her so much.

--

"Hey baby girl , why did you ask that?"

"nothing babe. You know I like to ask some random question so yeah.."

"ouh okay then but srsly baby that question really make me scared. Million of thoughts running through my head when you asked that question."

"Sorry babe" I gave him a peck on his cheek.

"so..where should we go next? the mall? fun fair?"

"Mall and home. I miss the time when both of us cuddle , netflix , eat and everything don't you miss it?"

" of course duh and be aware cause something might happen *wink*"

wth Hyun we're still 17. I give him a weird+judging look.

(A/N : btw uh...can u change the drink from beer to any can drink? cause i think they're still young to drink beer lol. (but Baileys Hazelnut is just so damn good I can't resist it -¹³-) xD)

--

walking through the crowd I saw many girls were dressed very urgh..too much showing their skin. Why show a lot off your skin duh. Srsly Im not into that eventho I showed most of my skin sometimes. You guys gonna say it a trend nowadays but yanno what , the world is getting weirder day by day. Wearing something that actually show most of your skin doesn't make you look attractive. Im not saying girls nowadays can't show their nice and fair skin :/ but just don't show it too much duh thinking that showing more skin can attract good boyfriend , get fucked by them and when they done with you they left/dump you and you wonder why guy never respect you and says all guys are same. The logic basically.

The mall is boring and I forgot what I have to buy. We should go home.

"lets go home , nothing good here. I just wanna chill right now." I pouted

"yeah leggo."

Both of us walk towards our car at the car park and drove back home.

--

(A/N : actually guys some of the lines in this fanfiction are from another stories. credit to all the writers that wrote those lines.Im sorry if you feel offended or anything and to all readers if you remember this line from any fanfic please tell them abt this hehehe. Tqvm and most of it are from misshobie and koneko_senpaixx fanfiction. Thank you and I'm very sorry if any of you guts feel offended. ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ"