[14] Shaw?

Alexandra

I squealed as Brandon was peeled off me and thrown onto the ground.

I froze as Niall turned to look at me with angry eyes that boiled with hatred.

"What the fuck!" Niall yelled.

I flinched, but stayed where I was.

"Did you feel it?" I asked softly.

"What?"

"Did you feel that aching in your heart? The quick one that hurts so bad? I went through that everyday for three years after you left!" I said as tears stained my cheeks.

"Is this about revenge?" he spat. "I hope you're happy, because I never intended to hurt you!"

"Well, you did," I looked him in the eyes once and looked away. "Just leave, Niall. There's nothing left for you in Ireland anymore. Your tour is still going on and I need someone who can be here for me right now.

"Just leave and it will be as if you were never here. I can't go through it again," I grabbed Brandon's arm and helped him up.

"Please..." Niall said softly as we turned to walk away.

Don't look back.

"Alex.." he started crying.

Keep walking.

.

On the ride home, Brandon made me drive his car because he was 'in too much pain' to drive.

"You'll have to drive me home," he sighed.

"What? Why?" I looked at him and he was looking away.

"I'm in pain," he turned to me and frowned like a little boy.

"You're such an idiot," he smiled sheepishly. "Really, why am I driving your car?"

"I just like the thought of it."

.

When we got to his place, I dropped him off at the foyer and went to park his car, following the directions he gave me.

I took out the keys and unlocked the door to the house. I peeked inside and I wasn't familiar with it. I hadn't been here during the party.

I walked in and locked the door behind me . I walked slowly, feeling a little nervous.

I started walking a little faster as I heard voices and began to recognize my surroundings.

"You foolish child!" I heard a smack sound as I turned at the corner. I gasped and covered my mouth as I saw Brandon looking down, a tall lady stood in front of him.

"It wasn't me!" Brandon said.

"Then who was it? The house is a mess!"

Brandon opened his mouth to speak, but decided against it.

"You know how busy I am, Brandon. Look at the house! Its a complete mess. I don't care what happened, just clean it up!"

The lady turned and left Brandon standing there. I lingered there for a moment and thought about leaving, but I approached him instead.

"Hey..." I trailed off. Brandon turned to look at me with widened eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that. I completely forgot you were here," he took a step back.

I reached out to touch the red mark on his cheek. "Are you alright?" I looked him in the eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah. I'm fine," he smiled awkwardly. "That was my mum."

"I guessed," I nodded.

He shuffled over to the kitchen and grabbed the house phone and dialed a number. I decided not to ask him about it yet and went to the poolside.

I sat on one of the benches. Not long after, Brandon joined me. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"If you couldn't already tell, my mother and I don't exactly get a long very well," he spoke up. I didn't know what to say, so I nodded.

After a few moments of silence.

"Wasn't your sister the one who threw the party?" I asked.

He sighed. "My mother wouldn't have believed that. My sister is an angel in her eyes."

There was nothing I could do, so I placed my hand on top of his. He didn't turn to look at me, but he smiled little.

I could tell he didn't want to talk about it, so I grinned and kicked water in his direction and immediately bolted into the house.

I heard him laugh and chase after me, "Alex!"

I ran as quietly as possible and hid in one of the many rooms they had there. I tried not to laugh as I ducked behind the curtains and stood still as I heard footsteps.

I giggled as the door opened and frowned when I saw that it was Nathan who walked in.

"Alex?" His eyes widened in shock.

I quickly stepped away from the curtains. "H-Hi!"

"What were you doing? Playing hide and seek?"

"Not exactly.." I mumbled.

Brandon appeared in the doorway and immediately saw Nathan and glared at him.

"Hey, Brandon. Is this your girlfriend?" He laughed.

Brandon ignored him and looked at me. "You know him?"

"Sort of, we met once," I blushed.

I looked at Nathan and he smiled. I died. Brandon looked annoyed.

"How do you two know each other?" I asked.

"Mrs. Shaw and I work together."

I looked confused.

"Mrs. Shaw?" I looked at Brandon.

"I guess I didn't really tell you my full name?" he scratched the back of his head.

"You're Brandon Shaw? Your father is Jonas Shaw!" I took a step back.

He shrugged, "I guess."

I looked at Nathan and he was still smiling. Brandon's dad was the man who offered me a job.

I really had to speak to Nathan privately about everything. I would've asked Brandon, but Nathan had more control and was more mature.

"Nathan, could I-"

All of a sudden, a girl with pink hair came running into the room. Brandon's sister.

"Nate! Nate!"

I watched her grab Nathan's arm in a way that would make you assume they were dating, but I wasn't sure about it.

Then she tiptoed and kissed him on the lips.

.

I'm going to start updating rather short chapters, because I really cannot do long ones anymore. They'll come quicker, I promise. I hope you enjoyed this (: Please leave a vote and comment. I'll see y'all. Bye!