Chapter 1: First time for everything

*Readers P.O.V*

It was my first time going roller-blading. I kept falling on my butt a few times but eventually I got the hang of standing still in one place and moving about.
I then started having no control over my speed, so I would whizz from one side of the rink to the other, filled with adrenaline and nausea. After a while of speeding through everyone, I suddenly bumped into someone, tackling them to the ground. I quickly stood up and started apologising but he said it was fine.

After a while of an awkward silence, he said "My name's Basically but my friends call me Marcel." I stared at him before saying "Uh, my name's (Y/N)." "That's a really beautiful name..." His smile grew as he stared into my eyes. "Th-thank you" I said, my face beginning to heat up. He started chuckling "You're cute when you blush, you know that?" "I, uh, n-no. I didn't know..." I said blushing even more. He laughed quietly to himself and asked "Is this your first time here?" "Y-Yeah it is. How often do you come here?" "This is my first time too" "You're really good at this then" I said being sarcastic. "And you're like a speed demon." "Hey!" I lightly punched his arm and we started laughing. I was starting to enjoy his company. "So how good are you at roller-blading", he asked. " I don't know, Let's find out" I said winking at him while moving away slowly.

A dubstep song came on and everyone made room for the people who could dance. Marcel and I just stayed at the edges, dancing to ourselves. I was surprised to see he could dance really well. I tried dipping and let my leg slide off to the side. "Save those legs for after we get drinks" he said whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He started helping me up and led me to the bar.

After waiting for what felt like hours, we finally got to the front of the line. We stood at the counter looking for something to drink. After we decided what to drink I tried to call the lady that worked there. I started getting really irritated, because the lady, regardless of how many people there are, decides she can talk to her co-workers. I was so close to swearing at her. Seeing how angry I was Marcel tried to speak to the lady. "Excuse me, we would like to order two drinks, please. What drinks do you have?" he said, trying to keep calm himself.

"...and just as she was about to-" she glared at us, as if we killed her family. Looking extremely annoyed she answers "We have soft drinks and normal drinks" "Yeah, but what drinks do you have? Marcel asked getting really annoyed now. There was only a few drinks left and only one bottle of Pepsi left but the lady at the counter was being a real ass. Again, seeing I was losing my temper, Marcel smiled to himself and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My face started heating up again. "I think we'll just have two Pepsi's" he said looking at me with questioning eyes.

I couldn't look away from his eyes again "Uh, um, y-yeah." He smiled at me then looked at the lady at the counter and cocked his eyebrows and asked her again for the drinks. Her eyes softened and she turned to get our drinks. When she got back we put our money together to pay for the drinks and we walked to a booth where we could talk.

"I'm sorry about that..." I said, looking down at my drink, shyly. "Nah, it's okay, it happens." He took a sip of his drink and asked "So, did you come here alone?" I started laughing "That sounds so creepy" "Oh, uh, n-no that's not what I meant-" "Don't worry, I know what you meant, but anyway yeah, I did." "I find it hard that someone as pretty as you would be here alone" he said winking at me as he smiled.

"I wanted a to have a little time to myself" I said, my face heating up again. He chuckled to himself "So, tell me a little about yourself." "I have (E/C) eyes." I said smirking at him. He started laughing "You don't say!". 'His laugh is so cute' I thought to myself.

"Tell me more about yourself, something I don't know." "Well, I have a YouTube channel," "Cool, what do you do on your channel?" "I do a few song covers, playing video games, especially GTA V. It's sometimes a lot of fun to see what people think of my videos." I started thinking about all the videos I've posted on my channel. "Helloooo? Earth to (Y/N)!" Marcel waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

"What were you thinking of just now?" "Just everything I've done in my channel and the collaborations. My friends always take part in most of my videos. It makes it a lot more fun. My whole fan base makes way more interesting though." I smiled at myself as I thought about the many ships I've had, the one with Marcel being the one I liked the most.

Marcel chuckled at the smile on my face, "So" I asked "What about you?" "Well, as you may know, I have a YouTube channel of my own" He said with a sense of pride in his voice. "What's your channel name by the way?" he asked. "(Y/C/N)."

"No way! I love her! Oh, wait, um... I mean I love her videos..." he started blushing when he realised he just said he loved me. Now it was my turn to chuckle. "Is she really you?" he asked, looking extremely shy now. "Yep. In the flesh!" "You look different than the way you look in your videos." "Really? How so?" "Well, for starters, you look much taller and your voice has a better sound to it. It's smoother. You look a lot prettier in real life too. Your hair has a better look to it. It looks softer. Your skin looks amazing and a lot more radiant. You're whole appearance looks....angelic..." I stared at him as he carried on, a huge blush forming on my cheeks.

"... And your eyes" he stared directly at me now, "I could get lost in them all day..." I stared at him as he smiled widely at me. I smiled back, just as widely. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me... Thank you." "I meant every word" I smiled even wider. "How about we go somewhere else?" he asked. "I'd like that."

He pulled me up, out of my seat and went to hold my hand. He hesitated, then let his hand drop to his side. I moved closer to him as we walked out of the roller blading rink. "You know, I really like your videos too." I looked up at him. He looked back at me. "Thanks, I do my best." " Your friends are really funny too." He tensed up a bit but then he relaxed, "They're a lot of fun to hang out with" he started laughing softly to himself.

"Hey! I just thought of something!" "What is it!" he asked, mocking enthusiasm. "Why don't we play together sometime?" "That's an awesome idea!" " How does tomorrow sound?"I asked. "Cool, can't wait." He smiled at me. I took out a pen and piece of paper from my back pack and wrote down my number on the paper and gave it to him. "Message me whenever." I started walking away to my scooter.

"Oh, and by the way, Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun. I'm glad I met you" he said to me smiling. I walked back to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Glad, I met you too." He looked at me, grinning. "We'll chat again soon." He walked away, probably to his car. I walked to my moped/scooter, put my helmet on and started my drive home.
______________________________________________

A/N: This was my first story. Hope you all like it. If anyone wants to be a part of the story, you can comment or private message me. Thank you all for reading this far! Vote and Comment for more!✌

Also, before I forget, is the length of the chapter fine? Should I keep it this way or make it longer or shorter. Comment what you think!
-Toodles!