Deadlox's Thanksgiving

Songs;
All Of Me (cover) - Jasmine Thompson
Wake Up - EDEN

Ty sighed, sitting on the chair he'd pulled out from under the table. He grinned, tears forming in the corners of his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. "Another Thanksgiving alone, huh?" He muttered to himself, chuckling slightly. He thought he should've been used to it by now, but for whatever reason, he felt a strange emptiness. He sighed and leaned his head onto the palm of his hand, the tears returning as he thought of all his friends, happily having a feast and chatting with their families. He didn't like this. He wanted to be with his family two. But... He sucked in a sharp breath, refusing to think about that tragic day. He just... Couldn't. If he did, he'd burst out crying, without the ability to stop. He'd promised he'd be strong. That's what he'd do. He got up, walking over to his bedroom, falling face first onto the bed. It wasn't a big deal to him. Atleast, that's what he told himself. And his friends. Sky had offered to spend the holiday with Ty, and even to let him come with him. Though, Ty didn't want to feel like a burden, so he declined. He turned over in the bed, smiling at the thought. Sky had always put others before himself. No exceptions. Ty also thought about a certain sorcerer who offered to accompany him, but he declined that for the same reason. Jason had somewhat offered, but they'd gotten into a fight a few days prior, and Ty could almost feel how much he didn't want Ty to come. The rest didn't even think twice before flying or driving off to see their families. Ty sat up, refusing once again to let the tears fall. He held onto his pillow, holding it as if it was the only thing keeping him alive.

He eventually got up and went to the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror and sighing again. He grabbed his hair brush, running it through his hair and exterminating any tangles he found. Once he finished he brushed his teeth and splashed his face with cold water, waking him up fully. He went back to his bedroom without a second glance at himself in the mirror. He lied back on his bed, pondering random things that came to mind before he eventually drifted off to sleep.

Sky grinned, looking back at the small group of people gathered around him and Ty's door. He held a fully cooked turkey in one hand, his other raised to the door prepared to knock. He did so, and received a "Coming!" from Ty. The people in the group were his friends Jin, Ross, Barney, and Aphmau, as well as Alesa and his son, Mason. He was also accompanied by Seto, who was covered in a cloak that forbid you from seeing him and had to do his signature 'Yoshi' before they were convinced it was him, Jason, who had a sheepish look on his face as he waited for Ty, Tyler, and a few more ex-members of Team Crafted, including Kermit and #Merome. Most of them were carrying some kind of traditional Thanksgiving food. Ty opened the door, a look of confusion, then shock, and finally happiness plastering to his face.
"Happy Thanksgiving Ty!!!" Sky shouted, hugging the younger adult. Ty gladly hugged him back, saying a thanks to everyone and inviting them in. Once they were all in, he sighed and smiled, whispering,
"I guess its not another Thanksgiving alone. Thanks guys." And closed the door, going off to make up with Jason and talk with the rest.

A/N: Not satisfied with this. I will never be satisfied with this. It's lacking in quality, quantity, and is just overall half decent at best. Especially towards the end because I started rushing myself. Then again I might just be doubting myself because I'm having the worst Thanksgiving ever and attempted cutting again. Probably both. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this despite its mediocrity, now I'm going to cry, listen to sad songs, and eat some ice cream once I can sneak past my family to get to it. Buh-bye. -Destiney the extremely sad girl who likes MCYT