The End Of Kagome's And Inuyasha's Mistake!

Hai

%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%

Kagome's POV

I woke up with the sun shining brightly through my window, I covered my eyes and tried to get out of bed. I felt strong arms tightened on my waist and soft feeling there as well.

I look under the covers to see Inuyasha's head by my waist and his arms holding onto me. I slip out of his hold, grab a white robe,and tie the sash around my waist.

I slip on some socks and slippers and walk downstairs. I make some ramen, Inuyasha came down a few minutes later with his kimono on. I take put 2 bowls and put ramen in it.

A few minutes later Inuyasha comes down to the smell of ramen, I'm guessing.

We watch some TV.

"How does this damn nox wrk, wrench?" Inuyasha asked.

"Through technology and electricity." I awsnered.

"Teck-na-hogly? And lik-twist-In?" He said trying to sound out the words out.

I laughed at him. He chuckled and pushed me down on the couch so he was on top and be on bottom.

He bended down, he kissed me roughly, and snuck his tounage into my mouth and i gasp. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed a ball of his silver mane.

I tweaked his doggy wars on his silver mane of hair. He growled softly as his mouth moved down my jaw line, neck, and collar bone.

I moan.

He pushed his lips agasint mine roughly and slipped his tounage in my mouth again.

He slipped his hand in my robe and undid my bra clasp and rubbed my bare back and moaned.

He stopped kissing me and ran his tounage over my neck, collarbone, and stopped at the mate mark and kept licking there.

Lemon (Third persons POV)

He slipped my robe off, he took his kimono pants and shirt off in matter of seconds.

She leaned up and whispered, her voice tickling his neck.

"I want you,"

"Take me, Take me."

He wanted her just as much she wanted him. He wanted to cherish her and enjoy their love making.

He kissed her very slowly,, almost languorously, and thrilled her mouth opened for his. He felt her tounage groping for his, and he was more inflamed than ever.

As he began to carcass her breast, her hands moved down over his broad back and settled on his firm buttocks. Smoothing his hands up along her leg, he slipped it between her thighs; her soft sighs increased as he finally touched that damp, warm, welcoming place. She arched her nod, then fell back,moaning.

Now he could hardly contain himself and he parted her legs and entered her forcefully, no longer able to resist her.

Kagome began to love frantically agasint him, her hands lightly gripping his shoulders, her whole body radiating heat and a desire for him he had not seen before. Excited beyond. Endurance, he felt every fiber of being exploding as he tumbled her warmth, and she welcomed his ecstatically.

He pushed into her warmth faster and faster then he started to use his youkai speed then with one last push, they both yelled one another name a he fell onto her.

They got up a few moments later and pulled their robes on then one shorwed and put some clothes on.

She came down in a blue tank top, dark blue Jean, and brown flat boots.

He smiled and pushed agasint the wall and kissed her roughly.

"Round 2?" He asked, grinning.

"No! You hentai!" She yelled and pushed him away.

Kagome's POV

He smirked and I Smiled. I suddenly felt sick and ran up stairs to the bathroom.

"Inuyasha? That mean Kagome is home then! Kagome! Dear! We're home a little early!" Her mother voice echoed through the house.

Inuyasha ran up and rubbed her back.

"What's wrong Kagome?" He asked.

"Go get my mom," Kagome said, thinking.

He left, told Ms.Higurashi , she quickly came and Kagome told her mother what was wrong.

Kagome And her mother quickly went to the store and bought a small white box.

Inuyasha's POV

Fuck! Did I hurt her when we made love last night? Damn it! Baka!

I waited for Kagome to come home with her mother, they came back a while later.

They rushed upstairs, leaving me confused.

Third Person's POV

Kagome walked downstairs with her mother smiling happy. She see Inuyasha sitting and playing with her little brother, Souta.

"Inuyasha," She said smiling in a whisper.

"Kagome, what's wrong?" He asked, she had tears coming down her cheeks.

"Nothing, but, Inuyasha," She whispered.

"Yes, Kagome?" He asked worrying what he did to her.

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled and wraps her arms around his torso.

He wrapped his arms slowly, taking this in.

"I'm a uncle!" Souta shouted happily and jumped up and down.

"Yes! I'm gonna be a grandma!" Squealed Kagome's mother.

"Lordy, Lordy, I will be a great-grandpa of a half-demon!" Kagome's grandpa shook his head silently.

"Hey old man! Its not that bad!" Inuyasha augured.

"Don't worry, he's just joking," Kagome whispered, laying her head on Inuyasha's chest.

"We're having a baby," whispered Inuyasha into Kagome's hair.

"We having a baby," whispered Kagome back and she caught his lips with hers.

The End! Sequel will come soon as possible!

Also? What gender and names do you want?

And, any good title names?

How did you like the ending, I know, I know it's short.

When the sequel comes out, Kagome's gonna be pregnant 2 or 3 months and Naraku will be destroyed.

I'll add flashbacks of then telling Miroku and Sango, Kikyo finding out, and them all settling down as flashback of the battle with Naraku.

See ya!

Love you all!

Words-964

-RukiaSoulier