chapter eight

My subconscious won't let me out of the car. I try to push her voice far in the back of my mind. My hand is glued to the door handle. All the lights in the car switch on, the car door slams, and before I knew it CJ is at my passenger side door. He opens the door, with my hand still on the handle, I embarrassingly jerk forward.

"I didn't take you for quite the gentleman." I say, trying to recuperate.

"Who said that I was..." he smirks, grabbing my hand as I step out the car onto the side walk.

I'm shivering from the rain and the cold air, not to mention I decided to wear ripped jeans and my white t-shirt is now completely see through from the rain.

We are in front of the warehouse door. I wonder if he noticed how nervous I've become, because his confidence has now taken over. He grabs both of my arms pulling me into his chest. He places one hand behind my head pulling it forward as he starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes and fall forward into his embrace as my subconscious completely disappears.
I come too when I hear the jiggling of keys as he pushes open the door. 

"Shall we?" He wraps one arm around my waist leading me into this dark room.

I can't see a thing, standing there he releases me an shuts the door. I turn around to face the door.  He switches on the light then runs towards me. He hooks his fingers around the belt loops of my jeans to pull me closer to him. His tongue parts my lips as he passionately kisses me and I can feel his hard pressings up against me.

Without parting my lips, he takes off my leather jacket and it falls to the floor. His cold hands pressed up against my waist he lifts up my wet t-shirt over my head. I'm thankful that I wore my new black lace bra today, but for some reason I can't remember which panties.

Realizing I have yet to see what's  behind me. I pull off his black t-shirt, thinking I shouldn't be the only one stripping. I notice this small hummingbird tattoo on his shoulder, it looks more like a lost bet, then the start of more tattoos come, by the look of his creamy pale skin.

Right when I was getting lost in my thoughts. He spins me around by my waist to reveal what I thought was this dark  abandoned warehouse, is actually this huge beautiful loft.

"Holy..." I say to myself. "Shit!" Escaping my mouth. He releases his hold.  I'm looking around this expansive room. Some of the walls are painted light gray and covered by paint splattered art and the others, show off the beautifully exposed brick. 

There's a vintage motorcycle in the middle of the room, not surprising coming from a hipster. But this has to be one of the most expensive homes I've been in. His kitchen has all stainless steel appliances. His furniture dark brown leather. I start to wonder how can he afford a place like this.

"How? What you own..you don't look a day over 25... you live here?" I say sounding as confused as I look.

"I can... I do... I'm not... and yes I own it." He answers walking towards me. 

"Well you must be making some serious tips to afford this." Smiling placing my hands on my hips.

"Well not every beautiful girl walks in forgetting her wallet." He smiles and I roll my eyes.
"Besides you're not the only one who's lost a parent... my dad left me the place. So I turned one of his art studios into my home..." His eyes start to water at his own thoughts. "I don't normally bring people back here, but you seemed spe..."

And before he could finish I pressed my lips against his. Attempting to take away his pain and for a moment forgetting mine. I couldn't figure it out before but maybe that's why I was so drawn to him. That feeling we were both missing. But right now all I want to feel is him inside of me.