Chapter 4

Marcus POV

This party is just aight. The usual. Thirsty hoes grinding on niggas looking for attention. I ain't gone lie, any other night, I would be having a girl ready to fuck. I'm not feeling it tonight.

I honestly walked in feelin like the shit because Ariela was walking next to me. That is how bad lil mama is looking right now. Yes, she got some death stares from some girls but she looked like she could honestly give no fucks. Party Tun Up was blasting through the speakers and Ari looked like she wanted to jump.

"OMG. Marcus please come dance with me." She said. She gave me that smile that is surprisingly hard to resist.

"Aight ma"

We made our way to the dance floor and lil ma was doing her thing. We were so into our dance we didnt notice people looking. Jealous motherfuckers.

The song finally ended and Ari looked tired. I just laughed. I can not blame her cause she was wining on me like it was her job.

I was about to get a drink then I saw Craig walk in. Ari noticed to cause she had so much fear in her eyes.

"Its alright Ariela. He ain't gonna kill you. He is your brother."

"Naw Marcus. You don't know him. He will kill me." She said about to get up and leave. I pulled her back down. There is no way I'm going to let her leave.

"Trust me. I know him more than you probably do." I said smirking. She looked at me like I had two heads.

"What you mean Marcus."

"I work with your brother. Let's say I'm his right hand man." I said with a chuckle.

"You didn't even tell me shit!" She said tryna hit me but her punch tickled.

"Woah slow down ma. I didn't think it was important." I said. She just stared at me.

"Ayee hello. Ariela you there?" I asked waving my hand in her face.

"No, no, no. Shit. Marcus please we have to go like NOW!" She said hiding herself behind me. I'n guessing Craig saw her or some shit. She needa chill and get a drink.

"Lil ma. Chill out. Stay right here. And I mean it. Stubborn ass." I said the last one under my breath but she heard me.

She hit me upside my head. It didn't hurt but Ari lucky she is on my good side. Jordan walked over to us and Dayja had the same fear in her eyes as Ariela did. Jordan just looked chill and was tryna calm Dayja down.

"Yo King, Craig called me. He said head over to VIP." When he said that I looked over and yup he staring. Dayja and Ariela looked like they were about to die. They lost all color in their skin and were shaking. They probaably thought Craig would kill them here. Hahaha.

"Dayja and Ari. Y'all better stay your scared ass right here. If we look over and y'all are not here, there will be problems." Jordan told them. They just nodded their head and looked over to Craig. Ariela whispered something in spanish thinking I won't  understand. I know a little something but not a lot.

"Say some slick shit like that again. I fucking dare you." I was walking away by then.

Craig POV

I can not fucking believe this shit. I don't know how much Ari I can take. Always tryna break rules. Going to a fucking club dressed like she got no sense. The fact I gotta find out by one my boys pointing her out to me saying he gonna go holla at her. Damn. This is bullshit. She really wanna be on complete lockdown. That's just what's gonna happen. And her ass is with King and J.

They came up to the VIP section and I dapped them up.

"King.....what the fuck man. Why is my sister here?" I yelled

"Yo man chill. She will hear yo ass. She already scared enough." I know he was right. Shit and it's about to go down in here. I can't have my baby sister and friend here but I need King and J here. They my best shooters.

"Ayee yo Ralph and Eric go down there and get my sister and her friend to Marcus's house. You hear me?" They nodded and headed down.

"So it's about to go down here so watch out. Now King....what's good with you and my sister?"

"Mann Not a damn thing. She is to crazy for me. I'm straight." He said. It better stay like that. I hope he not thinking about getting with her. I dont know how I would feel about that

"What the fuck. Why they so damn stubborn. Are they asking to die?" I put my hands on my head. I heard gunshots and hopped up.

"Shit. Shoot anyone with a green bandana. I don't care. Strap up." I got up, got my gun and ran to get Ariela and Dayja.

When I got them I threw them in to my car. "What in the fucking hell Ari. Are fucking stupid?" I yelled while I speed off.

"Craig I'm s-" I cut her off of her lame ass excuse.

"No. Shut the fuck up right now. I really wanna kill y'all right now. But I'm not gonna. Dad probably will. Like damn y'all stupid sometimes I swear. And you up there with my boy King. Nawww Ariela. I dont want to see you near him again and I mean that shit. I'm gonna have people watching yo slick ass 24/7. You think I'm lying? Try me." I yelled. That shut they asses up. I decided not to take them home or to my house cause its not safe right now. I took them to Kings place.

"Craig....Where the fuck are we?" She is really tempting me to slap her upside her head.

"Swear at me Ariela. One more time and I will slap your head. And y'all are at King's place. It is safe and you two needa stay inside. Don't open the door for no one and don't reck shit. You know what..just go to sleep when you get inside." With that they got out and I speed off back to club. I swear Ari will be the end of me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

IS CRAIG WRONG AND OVER REACTING??

COMMENT

VOTE