The Adventuring Ends...

MinYoung runs back to the studio and finds their dressing room. She runs in and sees that it is completely empty.
She looks around at the area where she was earlier and finds her cell phone.

She turns on the phone and sees that she has 27 missed calls and 34 texts from EunJi and the other members. "Oh my gosh... I am going to die." She turns and runs out the door and heads to BTS'S room hoping that the girls are still there.

"Hey, MinYoung. Where have you been? All the girls took off looking for you." Jimin says and she walks into the room.

"Ugh. I lost track of time. I really don't want to hear EunJi lecture me on the phone but I guess I have to call her." MinYoung slowly turns on her phone and calls EunJi while holding the phone about a foot away from her ear in preparation of being yelled at.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" EunJi shouts from the other end.

"Back at BTS'S room."

"Oh my gosh, at least you are in the building. What were you doing and why would you go somewhere if you didn't have your phone on you?" AJ asks.

"I didn't realize that I didn't have it until I had already been gone for a while... and are you on speaker phone?"

MinYoung could hear the girls on the other end saying something but she couldn't tell what it was.

"Hi MinYoung." Neha says suddenly. "You are okay though right? You didn't get hurt or have anything happen?"

"I am fine Neha."

"Hey MinYoung, we are heading back to BTS'S room right now." Jess said suddenly.

"You better still be there when we get back." Minah shouted. "Otherwise, I am going to hunt you down... and you KNOW don't want that."

"I will be here." MinYoung sighs.

"I HEARD THAT." EunJi shouts through the phone.

"Unni, we will see you in a little bit." SeoYeon says. "BYEEEEEEE."

"Okay, bye. I will be here." MinYoung ends the call and sits down on one of the couches in the room.

"Hey MinYoung. Just got back?"Jungkook walks into the room and sits down.

"Yeah... I lost track of time and now I am going to pay for it."

"Oh... fun? Maybe you should just make a run for it." He jokes. (A/N: SO SORRY. I am listening to Run right now and I had to...XD)

"MINYOUNG UNNI!" SeoYeon shouts.

Everyone in the room turned their attention to the door and saw EunJi and SeoYeon followed by the others walk in. "What were you thinking? Or should I ask why weren't you thinking?" EunJi asks.

"Look, I'm so-"

"NOPE. We aren't done. Look, I am not so much mad that you left the building as much as I am that you didn't at least bring your phone or TELL us where you were going." Jess speaks up.

"I know, its just th-"

"Unni, where did you even go?" AJ asks.

"Everyone SHUT UP and let her answer." Minah shouts causing everyone to stop talking. "Go ahead unni."

"I was just at the park sitting on the swings." MinYoung sighs. "I just wanted to have a minute to myself to let everything sink in."

"I get what you mean, I kinda wanted to just get out of here for a minute so I could think." Neha says.

"Okay." Jess pauses for a moment. "But why were you gone for so long?"

"I kinda ran into Mark from GOT7 and we started talking about random things and I lost track of time. Plus we went and got some food so it took a lot longer than I thought it would."

"Ohhhhhhh, MinYoung has a boyfriend." Minah teases.

"When will it be my turn? What a cruel world?" AJ complains.

"Stop being dramatic AJ, you are still an infant." Jess and Neha say at the same time causing all the girls to laugh.

"Hey Unni, I am hungry again." Seoyeon says quietly.

"Me tooooooo." EunJi says without thinking.

"We still have a little but of time, do you want to go look for food... AS A GROUP?" Jess asks.

"YES!" All the girls shout at the same time. "Hey... can we go too?" All the girls look back and see J-Hope, V, Suga, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, and Rap Mon staring at them.

"I mean... I don't see why not?" EunJi laughs.

"Yeah, If our manager needs us... he can always call one of us, right?" Neha says quietly.

"LET'S GO!" AJ shouts.

Jess and EunJi look at each other and shrug. "If we are all going, there isn't much our manager can say about it, right?" "We shouldn't get into any trouble if we behave."

"FOOOOOD!" Everyone shouts and the group walks out of the room and head down the hall.

A/N: I have been such a bad author lately. >~< DARN YOU LIFE AND INTERFERING... Anyway, I haven't been updating a lot and I am sorry for that. I keep saying I will update and then I don't... :( There are 3 weeks left of school for me and I have to take the ACT in 2 weeks so I am currently having like a mental breakdown. :P But I will be fine, so after these 3 weeks are over, I hope that I will get some of my sanity back and my writers block will be gone... hopefully. I feel like before long my brain will just melt and will disappear. Anyway, hope you like this update. XD