Psych the Musical - Santa Barbara Skies

((Psych the Musical))

Shawn: "There's a Town on the coast on the path of Father Serra. Wealthy white guys in boats Called the 'U.S. Riveivera~

With a dark, dirty secret that's soon to be unfurled. It's the murder capitol if the world~"

Shawn: "And this town needs a man who can stop this reign of terror. Catching bad guys like flies~"

Gus: "When he's given room for error~"

Shawn: "A man who sees clues as if they were alighting. Gets accused to confess 'cause his hair is so exciting~

And though his attire's informal, His skills are paranormal~

La la la la la la~

Hoodilly-hoo~

Hoodilly-hoo~"

Shawn: "Hello cop. I am not. I'm just good at observation. But with short cuts~"

Gus: "And cons~"

Shawn: "And the proper presentation. They believe that I can raise a finger to my head. See the past. Read a mind. And can mingle with the dead. And sure my girl's deceived, but that web's already weaved~

"Woven?~"

"Weevied?~"

Shawn and Gus: "Woved!~"

Shawn: "The key is that I'm into deep too turn back now, so I tell these lies, under Santa Barbara skies~"

Shawn: "The truth, is a slippery slope to tread when you're over your head. I do what I have to do for the common good. I'm misunderstood. And I'd come clean, if I only could! Yeah~ But I can't~"

Gus: "You mean you won't?~"

Shawn: "It's the same~"

Gus: "Not even close~"

Shawn: "Just don't ask~"

Gus: "I didn't ask~"

Shawn: "It was implied~"

Gus: "Define implied~"

Gus: "You don't know~"

Shawn: "Yes I know. And I really don't care~"

Gus: "Someone's bound to expose. Funny business we're conducting~"

Shawn: "Lighten up. We're all good~"

Gus: "Would you please stop interupting. All I know is just me always cleaning up the mess. While your hair gets the credit, getting people to confess~"

Shawn: "That's why I moisturize. Under Santa Barbara skies~"

Gus: "The truth of the matter is it's all good fun, till an eyes comes out. I do what I have to for my own safety and legalities. Cause technically, it's a feleny~"

Shawn: "It's just a fib~"

Gus: "It's a crime~"

Shawn: "They won't care~"

Gus: "Yes they'll mind. And we'll probably do time~"

Shawn: "Over there is my dad, here to offer his assistance~"

Henry: "Yeah, not happening."

Gus: "With occasional resistance~"

Shawn: "So we face it alone, all this dark and dirty scheming. Hope it's not like the time when my partner went off screaming~"

Gus: "When I fought~"

Shawn: "No you hid~"  

Gus: "No I didn't~"

Shawn: "Yes you did~"

Gus: "I'm just trying not to be the one that dies~"

Shawn: "Under Santa Barbara~"

Shawn and Gus: "Skies. Santa Barbara. Santa Babs. She's our Babe. Good old Babs. Santa Barbara Skies!~"