The Knights Punishment - Mystwalker

"Your majesty!" One of the kingdom councilors entered the Monarch's room, his face was flustered from the fatigue provocateur by the run he made for arriving here and thin drops of sweat were rolling down his face.

The king Edolas, Jellal ,who was absently looking at the soldiers training in the Palace's garden from the office's window, now looked at the council member, his hand went to massage his head temples and he exiled a sigh in exasperation.

"Don't tell me, Captain Knightwalker behavior? AGAIN?" The councilor just nodded absently, slightly scared of his outburst.

" The soldier required drastic measures. She always beat them up or screams at them even when they mistaken the most frivolous things..." The monarch let out a tired sigh "Call her, tell her that the king wants to see her..."

Immediately after, the councilor exited the room and Jellal relaxed on his chair putting one hand under his chin to support his head.

"My. My... What I a special punishment I have for you, Captain Erza Knightwalker."

his fingers tapped on the wooden surface of the desk, as he looked absently at the door, waiting for his captain to show her beautiful face.

A smug grin appeared on his face as he thought at the punishment he has in mind.

____

"Captain Knightwalker, your majesty required your presence"

The captain, who was busy scolding some soldiers turned to see who called after her. Her glare deepened at hearing the words 'Your majesty'.

"What does he wants this time?" She mumbled under her breath while going toward the King's office, her skinny armor makes 'crashing metal' sound every time she did a step.

Her mind was full of thoughts, she wasn't really in the mood of seeing HIM.

Once arrived in front of the king's office she abruptly stopped, looking at the intricate decorations of the ebony wood's door , most of the times Jellal, or "His majesty" wanted to see her, he goes on hours speaking and scolding her about her inhuman behavior, something that makes her hate him, hate him with a burning passion, that maybe is the wrong type of passion.

She knocked lightly and shortly after she had the permission of entering, she bit her lip nervously.

"Ohh. Erza, what a pleasure to see you." The monarch waved his hand lightly making her eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"I can't say the same" the brutal answer made a light chuckle escape his mouth.

'Haven't change at all? Huh?'

"Well, well Erza, I'll be short. I've received various protests for your strict behavior and the way you treat our soldier..."

"I just want them to be prepared for the war, your Majesty! I can't see nothing bad with that!" She protested, walking toward him, every step was like a earthquake, and as she reached his desk she slammed her fist on it. His cocky smirk didn't disappear he raised himself up from where he was sitting and walked toward her, brushing the fingers of one hand on the surface of the desk. Now facing her and brushing her chin with his index finger "Meet me in the underground's prison, there I'll give you your punishment, I want to see you there in two hours, understood?" She let out a low growl and turned to her chamber slamming the door behind her.

'You never listen to me and I'm always forced to obey you since you are "the great king of Edolas"'

"Don't worry Erza, it will be fun... For me at least."