Phone moans-Jerza

A/N: omit all the 'e' after each dirty word while reading. ( It's for avoiding the censorship)

Erza's leg was trembling in agitation while she was nervously eating the skin of her thumb, mumbling under her breath what a horrible idea that was.

Jellal looked at her with nervous eyes as well before he sighed.

"Erza calm down, if you keep going you'll throw out from agitation, I'm sure he is ok" She glanced up at him, standing up and placing a hand on her hips before speaking again.

" Jellal, Gray is my comrades and he is missing-!" "He ain't missing he didn't call us for three weeks maybe he's too busy for receiving that promotion in Avatar." Jellal interrupted her, trying to find a rational explanation to Gray's late report.

"B-But Jellal! What if they find out that he's undercover!"

"Well they certain wouldn't find him covered...." He instantly regret his dumb joke and looked at his feet ashamed.

"Sorry" she chuckled lightly and as he raised his head, he felt a light pressure on his lips, his cheeks heated instantly.

Erza parted "It's ok you were only trying to lighten the mood."

'Right...I could distract her like this so she won't burst out of here and ruin all our work for going and checking on Gray....'

Jellal put his hands on both of her cheek and smashed his lips on hers, savoring her taste and moving his lips against hers in desperate ways. She wasn't responding but he could tell she was slowly giving in to him, but before she was completely blown away by pleasure she pushed him away.

"J-Jellal w-we can't....W-what if Gray...calls...-AH!"

He returned to kiss her, from the corner of her lips, down to her neck, occasionally sucking her pale skin in between his teeth.

"Hmmm...N-no, Jellal!" She pushed his head away staring directly in his slightly shocked eyes before he kissed her cheek going up with light kisses until he reached the shell of her ear, licking it quickly, before nibbling on her lobe making her yelp.

"What's the problem, I'm sure Gray is fine and beside this isn't our first time anyway"

She gulped nervously, her arms that were trying to desperately pushing him away were now relaxing.

"T-That time was a mistake..." her eyes were now closed shut as he continued to suck on her lobe, before going down to kiss on her mandible.

"Oh? You seemed to love it though...." Her cheeks heated and became a deep red.

This was always Jellal's way: to lightly kiss all over her body as he teased her and gropes around her. Jellal would kiss her body so lightly it almost tickled, though it gradually became more and more erotic as he continued.

"Uh... Jellal! S-stop!!"

His hands went up on her breast groping and squeeze the flesh under his big hands

"A-Ah Jellal!" Her arms gave up in pushing him away, now in his hair twerking them in between her fingers as he was slowly unbuttoning her blouse going down with his lips as well.

Jellal spent extra time at Erza's particularly sensitive spots, but neglected nothing, lavishing Erza's body with kisses. Erza soon found herself practically top naked beneath Jellal's hands, and no matter how much she writhed, Jellal continued to lick languidly her upper breast.

"You're so cute Erza" Jellal remarked with lovingly voice.

"Ahh...Hmmm" Erza attempted to silence herself by bitting her bottom lip but failed as he pulled one of her boobse out of its cup, squeezing it lightly.