Chapter 13

Jordyn: Who are you??

??????: *disgused voice* No one you need to know!*blind folds Jordyn and ties her hands behind her back*

Jordyn: Then what do you want form me?!

??????: Justin!

Jordyn: I don't have Justin! Niether do I want him!!

??????: But I've heard that he likes you.

Jordyn: From who??!

??????: Justin himself...

Jordyn: Is this Olivia?..

??????: Yess it is!

Jordyn: Then can you please un-blind fold me?!

Olivia: Whatever as longas you answer my questions*un-blind folds her*

Jordyn: Thank you! now what do you want?!

Olivia: Like I said before.. I want Justin!

Jordyn: I dont have him! If you want him, have him, he doesnt care about me and I dont care!! *tears came out*

Olivia: Then why are you crying you big baby?!

Jordyn: Because,, because... I care about him..

Olivia: Care for him all you want but by the end of the night hes going to be mine!

Jordyn: Go ahead!! Its not like he wants me!!..

Olivia: Good! And keep it in your head because if you talk to him ever again, then just get ready for the biggest beat down in your life.. Got it?!

Jordyn: Yeahh.. I got it..

Olivia: Good girl* unties her hands* Now leave!!

She can have him all she wants, I dont care.. Actually I do care but whatever, it doesnt matter.. And trust me she can't give me a beat down more then my parents can.. I ran home, ran through the door, and into my room... I cut my other arm but I only did about seven or eight cuts.. When I was done I ended up remembering my parents are out of town! They won't be back till Sunday! Yess! I did nothing the rest of the day, it was now 7:00pm and I was just downstairs watching tv..

*Knock, Knock*

I wonder who that could be.. I walked down to the door and opened it. There stood Justin.. I didnt know what to do at the moment.. I wanted to jump in his arms and kiss him with soo much passion and find out why he was here, on the other hand I wanted to slam the door in his face.. I choose part of option one..

Jordyn: Justin,, why are you here?

Justin: Look I know your mad at me for telling and I mean it when I say, I am really sorry! Jordyn, I just wanted to save you! I wanted to be the one to help you excape the pain, I wanted to be your knight in shining armer! I love you and I swear if I could I would take your place everytime you get hurt. Even its from your parents to a little paper cut.. And I want to know if you love me for real back but I might of lost your love from a mistake I made and I would take it back if I could, but its the past and I can't.. And I would never want to hurt you, not physically, mentally, nor emtionally! But If you don't love me back.. Then I understand.. * walks off*

I was crying by the time he was done with his speech.. Justin I do love you but you wouldnt understand why I cant tell you! I ran up to my room and just cut myself some more. I cut till I couldn't anymore.. I didnt even count how many times I did but there was a lot of them... I keep crying and crying and crying.. I just couldn't stop! Justins little speech played over and over in my head, which made me cry harder.. I hate Olivia! I just don't want to be humilated more, exspecially in front of Justin.. ..

*Knock,Knock* 

 Oh my god! That scared me! Now who could it be?? I walked down stairs and opened the door.. Great it was Olivia..

Jordyn: What do you want you life screwer!!?

Olivia: Heyy now! No need for names! You didnt do what I told you..

Jordyn: Um Yeahh I did! The only thing I said to him was 'why are you here?' He explained and left! There was no more too it! Ok? Now leave!

Olivia: You know what?! I really dont like your attitude!*smakes her across the face*

Jordyn: Can you please leave?? Im asking you nicely.. And if you don't leave I'll,, I'll..

Olivia: You'll what?! Call Justin over to save you?! Noo that wont work!

Jordyn: No I'll just call the cops and say you were traspassing!

Olivia: Fine you get your way now but wait for school on Monday!!*Runs off*

Oh my god! Why couldn't I just have a normal life?! I think I finally found love and guess what! I can't have it.. Can someone please save me??