Chapter 6

At the Dark Music Kingdom, Wakana told Kurami about her, Takeshi, and Astar's plan. "I like your plan and all Wakana," Kurami says, "but what I don't like is you and your brother failing to get those 7 guys so we can get Princess Hoshiko's Music energy!"

Wakana says, "We tried, but that stupid princess and her friends crashed the party as usual!" "Alright then, is there a plan B?" Kurami asks.

"Actually there is," Wakana says, "Astar disguise herself as a choreographer and went to Earth so she can get DNA samples from BTS's backup dancers. We saw a music video where they were acting like they were fighting each other. So we're gonna generate demon dogs in the form of these backup dancers from that video."

Pulling up BTS's "N.O." music video on a ball of Dark Music energy, Wakana shows it to Kurami. Kurami then says, "Good thinking. Then we can attack their backup dancers to sabatoge their concert, and then go after them."

"I'm gonna go contact Astar," Wakana says, "Oh. Here's the info on BTS." She gives Kurami BTS's information. Reading it, Kurami thinks, So, a musical group of 7 charming boys huh? This will be perfect for trying to get Princess Hoshiko and her music energy.

(Earth)

When Hoshiko, BTS, and everyone else arrive to the park, Hinata runs up to Hoshiko to hug her and say, "I'm so glad you were safe Auntie Hoshi! Uncle Kenji told me everything that happened after picking me up from dance class!"

"Auntie Hoshi?" Jimin asks. Kenji says, "Hinata calls Hoshiko that, because of our relationship, she looks up to her as an aunt." "Oh, okay," Rap Monster says.

Suga says, "I've heard from your girlfriend that you play baskeparents" "Of course I do, team captain of our school's ball team," Kenji says, "Hey. How about me and Akirato play two on two against you and someone else, Suga?" "Fine by me," Suga says. Jimin says, "I'll do it! I'll do it!"

"Wow, Uncle Kenji is about to play basketball against BTS?" Hinata exclaims. Katrinna Mae says, "I don't know who to cheer for now!" Jimin walks up to Kenji and says, "If me and Suga win, then can I walk with Hoshiko?"

Kenji asks, "Why do you want to walk with my girlfriend?" "Well, you know," says Jimin, trying to make an excuse to get close to Hoshiko, "it's just that all girls are crazy about meeting good looking celebrities, right? And I thought maybe Hoshiko would like to walk with a young celebrity like me."

"Hold on! Hold the phone!" Kenji says. Jungkook whispers to V, "I knew he would be angry at Jimin for messing with Hoshiko." "Be quiet, I want to watch!" J-Hope says.

Kenji says, "Hoshiko mainly likes it when I walk her to certain places! I just think you're trying to take my girlfriend away from me!" "I think I'm her match!" Jimin says.

"No you're not!" Kenji states. Jimin yells, "Yes I am!" As they repeat this, Hoshiko stutters and says, "K-Kenji. Jimin. Let's not argue, okay."

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE ON!" both Kenji and Jimin yell to each other. As everyone else watched the matched, Hoshiko was at the part of the park she cried at during her father's funeral.

Neji, Jin, Jungkook, V, and Akemi ran to where Hoshiko was. "Are you okay little cousin?" Neji asks. Hoshiko says, "I'm not right now. Kenji should know how much I love and care about him. I mean, after all, he gave me comfort. And right here where we're standing." "Does this place bring back any memory to you and Kenji?" Jin asks.

Akemi says, "The thing is, Jin, when Hoshiko was 4, her father died in a train wreck caused by a blizzard the day after Christmas. On the day of his funeral, she ran here because she couldn't bare to see him get buried. When I tried to comfort her, it didn't work. So I asked Kenji to, and she calmed down."

"Then he gave me a kiss on the forehead, and my gold guitar pick to cheer me up," Hoshiko says, showing them the guitar pick. She then says, "Back in our freshman year, when I got kidnapped by the Dark Musicians, Kenji and I revealed our love for each other, and I discovered that he was the Masked Guardian. I also learned that Dad's death was not accidental, but murder."

"They caused the blizzard which made the train wreck that killed her father, which was my Uncle Hidehida," Neji says. Jungkook says, "Oh. Now we get it." "Kenji was the first to fall in love with Hoshiko though," says Akemi, "He fell in love with her when they were 3 at their old daycare/guitar school. She sung and played 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.'"

"No wonder why he's over protective of her," V says. Hoshiko says, "What Kenji loves most about me is my eyes. I inherit them from my mother. He even says that if we had a girl one day, her name would be Hitomi because Kenji thinks she'll have my eyes."

"That's nice of him," Jungkook says. Jin says, "Sorry about your father though. We BTS members hardly ever see our parents and other family because of work, so it makes us pretty upset as well."

V tells Hoshiko, "Honestly Hoshiko, if that was my father that died in the hand of Dark Musicians, I would be upset too. I care about my family like you care about yours." "Thanks V," Hoshiko says, "and I also vow on behalf of Dad to avenge his death."

"Then kick their butts!" Jungkook says. Jin says, "Jungkook is right. I would avenge my parents if somebody did that to them too."

After Hoshiko is comforted by Neji, Akemi, Jin, V, and Jungkook, they go back to the basketball courts to see Kenji and Akirato play against Suga and Jimin.