Mickey Milkovich

"yo, Y/N you here" a familiar voice calls from down stairs as the door slams, I jump off the bed and run down stairs. "the fuck" I say as I walk into the kitchen to see a well built, dark haired boy, he turns around and he stares into your Y/E/C; the anger building in his eyes "what" I snap at him, crossing my arms on my chest.

"why the fuck where you hangin out with that dick" he furrows his eyebrows "who?" I ask him, now pissed off. "Gallgher" he says full of jealousy, Mickey hates when I talk to any other guys especially Ian."you mean Ian?" I sassilay answer back. I used to date Lip so Mickey hates when I hang out with Ian, he thinks that I love him.

"Ian is my friend Mickey, nothing else!" I try to shake him off but he tightens his grip and pulls me closer, I can feel his breath on my face. "I don't give a shit, that fuckin asshole needs to be thought a lesson!" he warned.

He lets me go and starts pacing up and down my kitchen, with his hand on the back of his neck. He's really pissed off and Mickey is dangerous when he's pisssed. "Mickey calm down he means nothing to me" I plead "yeah so why the fuck dose he look at you like that then?" he raises his eyebrows.

"your my boyfriend, Mickey" I walk over to him and put my hands on his face to make him look at me, I stare into to his blue eyes and I feel his body relax.

"fuck Y/N" he smirks. His lips crash into mine and my body slams against the wall; while his soft hands on my back and mine are playing with his hair, he slides his tongue into my mouth and I tug his hair he lets out a small muffled moan.

"your mine, not Gallaghers" he says during our makeout session. He goes back to kissing me, he picks me up not breaking the kiss and he carries me up stairs.