Chapter 1 - Take it or leave it

"If you're tired and not in the mood to talk, we can just sit here in silence. Being close to you is enough for me." -  Tumblr

Jane Smith

"What am I gonna' do now?!"

She just shrugs.

"Help me Alex please!" I beg her.

"I'm out of it sissy, I don't want the whole school to hate on me too. I suggest that you just ignore him or you can even ask help from your best friend." I nod in defeat. Yeah, she's right. I can just ask Ryan to accompany me to my first class!

After taking a quick  shower, brushing my teeth, combing my hair and drying it afterwards, I put on a simple red shirt and pairing it with a light wash pair of jeans. I put on a bit of lip balm because my lips are looking pretty nasty today. I put on my sneakers, grab my backpack and head downstairs just to see my best friend casually laying on the couch watching tv with a plate with probably more than 10 pancakes.

I roll my eyes, "Don't you think you're a bit too early?" I ask him. Nah, who am I kidding? He eats here almost every day.

"Nope. I'm just in time for breakfast! Thank you for the pancakes second mom!" He yells at my mom, washing the dishes.

"Hurry up, we're gonna' be late."

"Hey, it's so early. What's the rush?" He annoyingly asks.

"Nothing."

"Oh really?" My annoying stepsister asks. Ryan raises his eyebrow at me.

"You're hiding something. I already know that face. What happened? Tell me everything. Do I need to beat up someone?" Oh, Ryan if only you knew who's that 'someone' is. I'm sure you won't even try laying a finger on him.

"I'll tell you later. Just hurry up." I gesture at mom. I don't want her to know that half the school are planning on killing me just because I accidentally tagged that àsshole on my status. She'll be worried sick.

I sigh, gosh, why am I so darn stupid? I prefer tagging that status on Obama than that jerk.

He sighs in defeat.

After almost half an hour, Ryan finally finished his pancakes. We kiss our mother goodbye and head to Ryan's car.

"So, tell me everything. Now." He says as he starts the car. I sigh, not really wanting to tell him how much of a stupid I am.

"I'm in trouble."

"A big trouble." Alex corrects me.

"I tagged a wrong person on a status instead of Jonas."

He raises his eyebrow looking at me on the mirror, "That's it?"

"Guess who's that person is." Alex says.

"Nick Jonas?"

"Hahaha no dumbass."

"Who then?"

"Nathan." I respond.

As expected, his jaw drops at my response, "The famous Nathan? Nathan Jones?"

I nod, "Nathan Jones, the biggest àsshole ever, yup."

"No, I can't believe you! Woah you're so stupid!" He laughs, shaking his head. Alex high fives him.

"Well, thank you for making me feel a lot better." I roll my eyes.

"Oh my god, so why are you such in a rush? If I were you, I won't even go to school anymore." Hah, told ya he won't even dare laying a finger on that jerk.