chapter 15

JACKS POV

its been a week since JC woke up. i talked to her about buying a new house and she has been looking. somethings wrong with her so we called a docter. she's in the room with JC right now and she hasn't come out yet. i hear mumbling and its quiet. "IM WHAT!?" i jump slightly, and the door opens, and JC pins me to the wall. "jack!" she yells jumping up and down. "what!?" she looks at me, and puts both hands on my shoulders. "im prego!" i smile slightly,  and that was the only thing she needed me to hearto pass out. and, and did.

JC POV

i didn't mean to freak him out. i make a weird face, and sigh. "slendy!" he walks out of the room with the docter, and i point at jack. "you told him?" i nod. "what happened?" "he smiled and passed out on the floor." slendy walks pass me, and slaps jack across the face. he shoots up and looks at me. "your what?" i nod, and he smiles. he hugs me gently, and sighs, happy. he pulls back and looks at me wanting to say something. "what?" I laugh. "I...I don't know. im happy. and im going to do this right."

8 months later. (cause im lazy)

"JACK!" I yell from the bedroom. this baby is killing  me. and, now I got to go have it. "ready?" he ask, coming up to me. I nod, and he picks me up, groaning and mumbling to him self. we get to the car, and I see jeff in the front seat. where are we going? well, we are killers and we cant go to public hospiltles so we go to the underelm. jack gets in the car, cursing under his breath as we drive. I space out, and soon im pulled out of the car and into a building. I forget about everything, and just keeps my eyes on jack. I have to go to another room, and jack is pulled into somewhere different. I scream his name, begging him to come with me, but they wont allow him. I cant do this myself.

JACKS POV

I listen as JC screams out my name, and I want to burst out crying. I cant take this. I curl up into a ball, covering my ears with my hand.  minutes feel like hours pass, and someone taps my shoulder. I look up, and jeff points into the room. I get up and run in there, and smile. the love of my life holding the truth of me. a little baby boy who looks to much like me. to much it hurts. but he's beautiful. I walk up to JC and she looks at me. "hey, daddy." says handing me my gift. "silent." I whisper, looking at her. "silent slaughter." I nod,and sit next to her. "you like that name JC?" she nods, and I look into silent eyes. his browns eyes like mine, and his snow white hair. "wait. if he gets his eyes from me, where did he get the hair?" I look at JC, and she looks down at her hands. " my hair was always white. people made fun-of me for it, and it drove me crazy. my mom never knew why I had white hair. she thought I was a freak. so I died my hair. jack, I don't want my bay to grow up like that and come home crying every day and cut himself. I don't want that." she whispers, looking up at me. I nod, and kiss her head.

theres a nock at the door, and jeff comes in with everyone else. hoody holds out with his hands, and takes silent from me. "whats his name?" jeff ask, sitting next to JC. "silent." he nods, and takes him from BEN who is making faces at him. when he gets in jeffs arms, he laughs slightly, and jeffs smile grows. "someone likes uncle jeff." I nod, and everyone has to leave. I put little silent back in his crb thing, and lay next to JC. she has a small smile playing on her face, and grabs her ipod. yep, that's the first thing I grab when we left. she pulls out the ear buds, and puts on a plays a song called 'the morticians daughter'. I smile slightly, and hug JC close to me. "love you." I whisper, kissing her cheek. "love you to. you to silent." I look  over at him and see he's sound asleep. I snuggle into JC, and fall asleep knowing that I will always keep my family safe.

"ok, um, how are we going to do this?" I ask, handing silent to JC. we didn't really have a car seat for her because we know we cant go anywhere. "ill sit in the back with silent and you and jeff can be in the front and hoody will be in the back with us." JC says, getting in the back of the car. we all pile in, and drive back to the well. I go up first, and JC hands me silent. he goes into the sun light, and frowns. I bring him into the shade, and he waves his arms around. "we could be at home now if mommy didn't take so long" I say leaning against a tree. "yeah. and you can hve a daddy tomorrow. lets see how that works out." JC takes silent frm me, and we all make our way to the new house. maksie, BEN, splenderman and selnderman come out the house, and try to take silent. "hands off my child!" I yell, rushing JC inside. we walk down the halls, and into the babies room. blue walls with black lining and a dark brown crib. blue sheets for the beds and a pillow with a knife on it.

JC lays silent in his crib, his snow white hair splashing against the bed sheets. I pick him up, ignoring JC's protest. I sit in the rocking chair next to the bed, and look at his eyes. I brush his hair out his face, and JC stands next to me. "im going to take a shower." I look up at her and nod. she kisses me and kisses silent on his head, and walks out of he room. "your going to be beautiful like your mother. I know it. you, silent slaughter; are going to be a wonderful child. you have a wonderful family of killers, and your going to be just like them." I kiss his head, and walk to me and JC's room.

I lay on the bed with silent still in my arms, and rub his soft, silk white hair between my fingers, humming the song 'morticians daughter'.