Chapter 1

I stood at the front of the class running through the routine to 'Wild' By Jessie J.

"Okay! 5 6 7 8!" I shouted, hitting the play button. We started and the rest of the class followed.

"Leah! A little higher!" I instructed.

I smiled at everyone through the mirror, proud at how everyone is finally getting it.

You see we have this competition soon and we need the best dancers from my classes to enter. It could mean big things for us.

The song ended and we all clapped, we finally managed to get through it!

"Well Done Guys!" I cheered.

"I'll see you all on Thursday!" I smiled, waving them off as they went to collect belongings.

I walked over to where my water bottle was taking a sip. My co-partner Ethan came up to me and told me that he was heading off early.

"Sure" I said, walking towards my office.

I logged onto my laptop, checking my emails. I looked through some applications people were sending in and replied with a trial run on Thursday.

One of them caught my eye. I clicked on and read through the email.

URGENT EMAIL

Dear Isabella Blake,

I've noticed you dance school is having a little bit of a downfall but I have the ability to change that. How about we enclose a deal? You teach Harry Styles to dance and ill invest £50,000 towards your dance school. All you have to do is give us a call on this number - 07349467385 (A/N I don't think this is real) and we shall organise a meeting. All you have to do is sign a contract and teach Harry how to dance. This decision relys on you.

Modest! Management.

I cringed at how dodgy this email sounded. But £50,000 really? I don't believe them. I may aswell give them a call. I grabbed the phone and dialled the number given from the email.

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-

"Hello Modest Management Reception here, how can I assist you?" A feminine voice sounded through the phone.

"Hi, this is Isabella Blake, I just recieved an email from you about teaching Harry Styles to dance." I said, realising how funny that sounded.

"Hold on ill put you through to Jim"

I waited until a male voice spoke.

"Hello? Isabella Blake?" I cringed, I hate using my full name.

"Hello, yes this is her"

"Okay good, now how about we meet up tomorrow for a better discuss about Harry and what the contract consists of"

"Yes, that would be fine"

"Okay, we will have a car pick you up at 10:00am exactly, make sure you are ready and prepared and bring your dance school documents please" he spoke with a stern, serious voice.

"No problem sir, I shall be there" I spoke.

"Good, now goodbye Isabella" his deep voice sounded before a beeping noise came from the phone, signifying the phone call was over.

I slumped back in the chair and sat the phone down on the desk. I sighed and got up, digging through the desk drawers to find the correct documents.

I pulled a big pile of paper out and dug through them, skipping several sheets each time.

After about 20 minutes I picked up the pile of most important documents and put them into my dance bag. I grabbed my jacket and shrugged it on and grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

I grabbed my car keys, dance studio keys and phone and made my way to the exit.

I locked the dancing school door and walked further into the car park. I unlocked my Mini Cooper and climbed in, throwing my dance bag on the passenger seat. I started the engine and put my seatbelt on, driving home.

I pulled up into my apartment car park and grabbed my dance bag and climbed out. I walked into the Lobby and greeted Sally, the receptionist.

"Good day at work?" She questioned.

"Yeah, we finished the dance finally" I smiled as she put a grin on.

"That's great! Now you have a better chance at winning that competition!" She spoke excitedly.

"I know I'm so proud of them all! Well I got to go, absolutely shattered" I spoke yawning.

"Bye Bella" she spoke, waving as I stepped into the elevator.

I bet your wondering how she knows all of this information. Well firstly I'm the only person who lives in this apartment block that is her age, which is 22 if you don't know, believe it or not.

Also she is so easy to get along with so I sometimes stand and talk to her for nearly an hour.

We have know each other for nearly 2 years now. Around the time I moved in she got this job and she says I'm the only reason she keeps this job now because some people are so damn rude towards her.

I slid my card into the machine and typed my code in, then taking the card back out as the elevator approached my apartment.

I stepped into the large living room and threw my dancing bag in the corner of the room.

"Mason?" I called out. I checked the clock which read 5:37pm. Mason, my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years, comes in at 6. So that gives me just over 20 minutes to myself.

I pulled my leggings off and slipped on some 3/4 Hollister track suit bottoms, changing my black vest top to a clean white one. I put my dirty clothes in the washing basket and took my brown/blonde ombré hair out of its messy bun and cascade down my shoulders.

I walked over to the sofa and sighed sitting down, turning the TV on. It was left on the music channel and One Direction's 'Kiss You' was playing.

I stared at Harry, thinking that I will be teaching him to dance. Haha. I'm not much of a Directioner but I mean, me? Teaching THE Harry Styles to dance.

Never would I ever of thought I would be teaching somebody as famous and successful as him to dance.

A/N

How was this for a first chapter? hope you all liked it.

What's everybody's opinions on Bella (Isabella)?

5 Votes For The Next Chapter.