Chapter I- The drawing

-Main character P.O.V.-

The school bell rang. It was lunch time. As everyone left the classrooms and went to the lunchroom, and to the schoolyard, I stayed there in the classroom, alone.
I have been depressed for a really long time now. These are hard times for me, well, all of my life has been a hard time for me.
I looked over at my blue necklace, wich was in front of me, in my desk. That little thing ment the world to me.
I sighed and I looked at my backpack. I opened it and I pulled out my sketchbook and my pen. I also pulled out my phone, plugged my headphones, and started listening to music. Drawing and listening to music distracted me from my cruel reality.
My simple doodles became a sadly meaninful drawing. A tear streamed down my cheek, as I saw what I had just drawn.
"Yume?"
I wiped my tear as I looked over to the classroom door. It was one of my best friends, Rose.
"H-Hey Rose.."
"Why didn't you come down to the courtroom? Lauren and I waited for you like two little bitches just standing in front of the stairs expecting you to come down. Aand since you didn't come down in 7 minutes, I figured you would be here. What's wrong..?"
I sighed as I got up weakly, trembling. I gave a step towards Rose, and stumbled and fell.
"Yume!"
Rose came over to me, and helped me get over my seat once again.
"Remember you're still sick, Yume-chan.."
"Hm.. Y-Yeah.."
"You're still sad, huh?"
I looked over at the red haired girl.
"H-How do you know..?"
"Your drawing.."
I gazed over at my sketchbook. I broke down in tears. Rose got up and gave me a sudden hug. It was warm.. And it gave me..
"Yume-chan.."
The bell then rang, and since she was in another class, she had to leave.
"See ya later, Yume"
She said, as she left the classroom.
As soon as the first student stepped into the classroom, I quickly hided the sketchbook, paused the still playing music, put on my necklace, stood up, picked up my stuff, and left quickly to my next class.
"I need to stay strong.."
I said to myself.
"For them.. For her.."